Is it just me.....

Started by apkkfx400, November 01, 2005, 05:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apkkfx400

or are there others that find huge signatures or pics at the bottom of each post very annoying???!!!!??????????????????????   :ThumbsDown.gif


The pics we look at have to be downsized-why do I want to see the same pic over and over and over plus magnified!!!!!!

RL400


o4250

its pretty annoying, but you got to fight fire with fire. 8)

53yfz450

is mine to large. because if it is i dont care i like it so its stayin. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

RL400

Quote from: raptor350 on November 01, 2005, 06:13:18 PM
is mine to large. because if it is i dont care i like it so its stayin. ;D
yeah, best animated gif ever

rl.

2006YFZ450

Their awsome. I think it's just you cuz you know who it is faster.  With Raptor350 I dont even looks at the name I just look at his lil video.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

apkkfx400

#6
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 06:31:25 PM
Their awsome. I think it's just you cuz you know who it is faster.  With Raptor350 I dont even looks at the name I just look at his lil video.

What-you know who it is faster?????

Raptor 350-yours is great-I'm speaking of the ones that take up at least two or three possible post sections!

Okay, so it maybe just me (i don't think so), but

the


ones



that


take up

this much space






SUCK!!!

wheelie_boy

They do get kinda annoying to me, well only o4's(no offence)
05 kx 250f

RL400

#8
mines awesome and im not changing it :(

save the llamas

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com