Jasper

Started by jjamesbar, October 29, 2005, 11:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

a few weeks ago we could go about 13miles but don't let that push you away. It will take all day to do them. It's a technical river bed.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jjamesbar

well lets make the date december 3rd. we'll meet at 9:00am. the most ive squezed out of this ride is around 20 miles and thats when the water was low and ridable to the suwanee river. we went up the river bed several miles then dropped back by the trucks and headed the 12 miles to the suwanee river. be advised, me and some friends were almost out of gas after those 20 miles. its a workout for you and your quad. i can get 70-80 miles to a tank in ocala.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

rappy350

Is this splace muddy or sandy.

I will be there.    I will be driving a silver F-150  with a black flatbed trailer.
I am only gonna have the kodiak and the raptor with me on this trip.
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

WAKORB

Would a 05 yamaha blaster 200 make this ride? would it be any fun on a sport quad?

Chillinthemost

It will make it no problem. You can ride around most of the water. Follow me, I aint sinking my YFZ.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

ppark350se

if i go im gonna sink my rappy i aint scared of no water. lol hopefuly i get there.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

Hollywood

The Blaster will do just fine. Last trip we had 400ex, the 250ex and Blaster none of which have air box lids and we did just fine. You just have to be careful in the water holes as not to get to deep.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

WAKORB

Im in! we will see hoe the blaster does? someone how is going please give me a call so i can get good directions and descriptions maybe meet up with any one from orlando to head up that way!

407-929-9251 darick

WAKORB

Quote from: jjamesbar on November 02, 2005, 09:03:15 PM
well lets make the date december 3rd. we'll meet at 9:00am. the most ive squezed out of this ride is around 20 miles and thats when the water was low and ridable to the suwanee river. we went up the river bed several miles then dropped back by the trucks and headed the 12 miles to the suwanee river. be advised, me and some friends were almost out of gas after those 20 miles. its a workout for you and your quad. i can get 70-80 miles to a tank in ocala.

jeff

dec. sond cold and it will be wet ooohhhhh!?

jjamesbar

Quote from: WAKORB on November 03, 2005, 05:56:40 PM
dec. sond cold and it will be wet ooohhhhh!?

just look at it this way. "when your dumb you have to be tough"  ;)

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: hometownboy on November 02, 2005, 09:47:26 PM
Is this splace muddy or sandy.

I will be there.    I will be driving a silver F-150  with a black flatbed trailer.
I am only gonna have the kodiak and the raptor with me on this trip.


Deep sand, bring plenty of bug repellent also

mudmonkey

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 03, 2005, 11:29:53 PM
Quote from: hometownboy on November 02, 2005, 09:47:26 PM
Is this splace muddy or sandy.

I will be there.    I will be driving a silver F-150  with a black flatbed trailer.
I am only gonna have the kodiak and the raptor with me on this trip.


Deep sand, bring plenty of bug repellent also


YES!!! bring PLENTY of bugspray!! the worst part of that place is the gnats!!!  they are TERRIBLE!!






but its fun.






hope ya'll have fun.............i dont think we are gonna go................... :'(......lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

1FasterBlaster

Sounds like a challenge.I'll try to make it also.Maybe I can ride my buddies Polaris Ranger!

Chillinthemost

WARNING, WARNING
  The last 3 group rides I went on I drove the Rhino. This time I'm not. I plan on jumping EVERY jump and climbing EVERY hill and racing EVERYbody. >:D and maybe :drink.gif when I'm done ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Bigscrb15

We will be in GA the weekend before this, but we are going to try and make it if we aren't burnt out on driving. Its about a 3.5 drive for us to Jasper.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

A.T.steVe_k

hell yea you guy's know i i'm in on this one.  good to hook of with some fellow riders. haven't been to jasper in a long while. i should be healed by then "thanks holywood" just kidding ;)
hometownboy, your local, if you whant to crews up together that would be cool shoot me a p.m. for time and place to meet.
                                 c-ya steve

jjamesbar

i was hoping to hear from you steve. glad your down.
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

Quote from: Chillinthemost on November 05, 2005, 12:45:16 AM
WARNING, WARNING
  The last 3 group rides I went on I drove the Rhino. This time I'm not. I plan on jumping EVERY jump and climbing EVERY hill and racing EVERYbody. >:D and maybe :drink.gif when I'm done ;D

the only place im racing you is through the water.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Jasper is just soft beach sand no quad will have any problems .
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Oh yea forgot to warn you about the crazy locals. Their are some real nut cases that ride there.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jjamesbar

this might be the one ride where we actually have a ute group and a sport group.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

qt314nfla

Alright darnit.  I may have to reconsider my other rides and do this one.  I don't want to have to wait another year to ride there.  Anyone doing a list on this ride?

jjamesbar

its about time girl! you can do those other rides year round but you have to do this one when nature allows. you will not be dissapointed. its awsome.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Moose

Quote from: jjamesbar on November 06, 2005, 05:34:49 AM
its about time girl! you can do those other rides year round but you have to do this one when nature allows. you will not be dissapointed. its awsome.

jeff

Yea QT, just get on 75-N and when you get to Ga. you went to far. Turn around and go back 5-6-miles, you'll be pretty close.  ;D

You'll love the place, not a place like it anywhere.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Moose

Sounds like a good time to invest in some chest waders, the foam type to keep you dry and warm.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen