Jasper

Started by jjamesbar, October 29, 2005, 11:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

I wish no one would have told me about this place now, lol. Everyone I have talked to goes on and on how they will drop everything just to go ride here and could ride here everyday. It sucks I never got to ride there.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

doc700polaris

can anyone tell me where this locationis and is, and is  it worth the drive from St. Pete?
Lee

Bigscrb15

Quote from: doc700polaris on December 01, 2005, 03:06:24 AM
can anyone tell me where this locationis and is, and isĀ  it worth the drive from St. Pete?
Lee

I wouldnt recommend going their, its illegal now.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."