7 MORE DAY'S!!!!!

Started by dirtygrl80, October 28, 2005, 05:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtygrl80

 Two years ago i met the most wonderful man spacerider ... and now in 7 days we will be married , it is so hard to find the right guy now a days ... but they are out there and i found one of them.  We love to do the same things together . So i will talk to you all after the wedding .  ;D
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

Dr.Dirt

Thats awesome! Have fun at your wedding and enjoy it! I wish you two the best! Make sure to post pictures!

eric

Yes, please get lots of pictures for all of us here at atvflorida  ;D

mudmonkey

be sure to tell someone who is good at taking pictures to take alot of them! lol  then be sure to tell us all about it!! GOOD LUCK AT YOUR NEW LIFE TOGETHER!!!    ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

2006YFZ450

That's great I hope you guys have a great time.  post some pics of your wedding we will like to see them.. 8) 8) 8)  Good Luck!!!!
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

dreth

the right one is priceless! congradulations :Clap.gif

dirtygrl80

I will post the wedding pics for you all i promise ;D thanks to all of ya. And i know we will have a wonderful life  together .
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

Shotgun

I want to see pics of the honeymoon!

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Shotgun on October 31, 2005, 12:11:00 AM
I want to see pics of the honeymoon!
I don't know about that, this is a G rated site! :o  ;D Just kidding!

GSPKurt

Tiff & Frankie-
I was going to post a new thread until I saw this one. Best of luck to you both as you begin your life together. May the love you feel this weekend continue for the rest of your lives. I wish Stitch and I could go, but we will be out of state. Donna and I are very happy for you!

SusieBlazer & Hoss400-
You did a fine job raising your daughter, and I am sure she learned by watching you what it takes to have a successful marriage. If they choose to have children, may your grandkid(s) be a blessing and a joy to you always!



dirtygrl80 & spacerider-
      Congratulations!!!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Honda250ex

Congrats!! Good job GSPKurt ;)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

qt314nfla

I couldn't say it any better than GSPKurt.  So I'll second his sentiments.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: GSPKurt on October 31, 2005, 11:29:01 PM
Tiff & Frankie-
I was going to post a new thread until I saw this one. Best of luck to you both as you begin your life together. May the love you feel this weekend continue for the rest of your lives. I wish Stitch and I could go, but we will be out of state. Donna and I are very happy for you!

SusieBlazer & Hoss400-
You did a fine job raising your daughter, and I am sure she learned by watching you what it takes to have a successful marriage. If they choose to have children, may your grandkid(s) be a blessing and a joy to you always!



dirtygrl80 & spacerider-
      Congratulations!!!

I couldn't have said it any better kurt. I haven't met you folks yet but by reading your posts I can tell that you installed family values and are great people.

Tiff and Frankie,Good luck and remember, When you hear someone tell you to never go to bed angry with each other, DON'T LISTEN TO THEM. We go to bed angry all the time, It makes for better, Well, nevermind, You'll see.  ::)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dirtygrl80

Thanks Kurt and all , you all are like a second family here .  and NO PICS OF HONEYMOON. LOL  i will keep you all updated .  ;D
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com