Blaster Vs. Recon

Started by Dr.Dirt, October 26, 2005, 07:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Dirt

My friend swears up and down that his Honda Recon can beat my Blaster in a drag race. I told him he does not even have the slightest chance in the world but he still thinks he does. I know that I am the better rider. The machines are both stock and we will be racing on a hard packed surface, I should win no problem right?

Ida_Mann

as much as I like my Honda,,,,there shouldn't be any comparison on this race,,,,a Blaster should blow his Recon away.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hollywood

I own a Blaster and a 250ex(sport version of the recon) and yes in an all out drag the Blaster will always win. I don't care who's riding.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Honda328i

The Recon can go faster if it is AIRBORNE  ;D ;D ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Thanks, thats what I thought. As for you Honda328..What are you talking about? Do you mean it would drop faster becasue its a monster and weighs 100 more pounds than the Blaster?? Or is it an airplane?

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on October 26, 2005, 10:28:56 PM
Thanks, thats what I thought. As for you Honda328..What are you talking about? Do you mean it would drop faster becasue its a monster and weighs 100 more pounds than the Blaster?? Or is it an airplane?

watch how you speak to royalty,,,,,Honda328i is the only person I know to get a Recon airborne,,,,on film,,,,AND get the picture published in Dirt Wheels ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Dr.Dirt

Thats awesome! Can you send me the video?

Honda328i

No video, just the picture taken by my famous "Hollywood"  producer  ;D.  Page 39 in July '05.  Not sure about the race though, this Recon's not stock.  Cautioning you; Honda328i has been known to make outrageous sarcastic remarks, you just can't always know what the H is up to :d  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

He  will  also  make  frog  noises  in  your  back  yard  late  at  nite. 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chillinthemost

Make sure you video the race so we can all see it. We'll watch it in fast forward so it looks like a real race ;D ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Honda328i on October 28, 2005, 09:27:51 AM
No video, just the picture taken by my famous "Hollywood"  producer  ;D.  Page 39 in July '05.  Not sure about the race though, this Recon's not stock.  Cautioning you; Honda328i has been known to make outrageous sarcastic remarks, you just can't always know what the H is up to :d  ;)

Thats sweet, that was the first issue that I got. As you you Chillinthemost, why don't you go suck an egg?  :o  ;D

yamaha350r

definatly the blaster!! :F

Southern4x4

the recon will win.....being pulled behind a banshee that os.Your blaster will blow his wheels off.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

The hyrbid kid

we have doen this race before me and my freinds and for about 2 gears they stayed together but then the blaster won but not by a whole lot..
but them recons are the toughtest quad i think i have rode they'll go threw anything..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Roostin300ex

you still havent raced yet?
1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

Dvx400

Even though blasters aren't that fast you SHOULD win. ;D
Dvx 400 Alba pipe+nerf bars

Dvx400

Dvx 400 Alba pipe+nerf bars

MachineDog

It ain't that hard to get the recon airborne, but they won't stay up too freeking long. I'm thinking about trading my recon in for a blaster, how do they compare suspension wise? And does a blaster have enough power to kick the dirt out from under it's tires?
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

KD 428

the blasters suspension is o.k. yes it has the power to spin its tires, way way better than a recon :o
HONDA CRF450R

DZ 350

u should kill him in a race by car lenghts!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com