watch closely........

Started by mudmonkey, October 23, 2005, 03:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

mudmonkey

 i saw this and had to share. lol. click watch...........
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Ida_Mann

am I missing how to get to the video WITHOUT registering for the site?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

ugggg, nevermind,,just checked in the mirror to make sure I wasn't blond.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

rappy350

 Holy crap I hate those. around this time of year everybody sends those kinds of emails
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

MadMudder

You suck you know that. You really suck. That video and the flu really don't mix very well without a nerby toilet or barf bag....
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

mudmonkey

ooppss sry didnt kno!! lol!   ::)  :P  ::)  :P  ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

KXKID

you guys are chickens i saw that like 5 times..............but i jumped the first time :'( :'(

atvtrailer

was that supose to be scary or somthing?,  because it definly wasnt
05 450r #13B

bigscrub79

I love that one, scares everyone i show it to. Scared the crap outta me the first time.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

MotoMike

The first time I showed my wife that back when it was on http://www.on2safari.com/ghost.htm, she just about $hit herself.  I swear she jumped a good two feet from the montior. 

Mike

mudmonkey

Quote from: MotoMike on November 09, 2005, 05:27:52 PM
The first time I showed my wife that back when it was on http://www.on2safari.com/ghost.htm, she just about $hit herself.  I swear she jumped a good two feet from the montior. 

Mike


well your talking about your wife..................what waz YOUR reaction?!?!   :P
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

MotoMike

Well, I was watching it with her best friend...scared me a little but only caught a glemse of it because I had turned my head.

Mike

Southern4x4

omg that jus scared me so bad im still shivering i had my face almost to the screen and then that happend
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com