Rat Monster and G@ydirt meet...

Started by big-daddy, October 21, 2005, 10:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Yamaha72

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Hollywood

that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Da_Mtg_Man

Gay or not, I think I would've done the same thing.That was hideous
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

o4250


Da_Mtg_Man

Well, maybe I wouldn't have screemed like that but I guarantee I would've hit that door and never looked back.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Dr.Dirt


bigscrub79

when does that show come on. i about suffocated from laughing so hard.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

MadMudder

WTF???? Is that a midget in a suit or did they make that thing???
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

NYRAPTOR

thanks alot!!! i'm having nightmares.   ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

RaptorTom

For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

MrsPureLogic

LMAO "do you need help little man?"  LOL  LOL  LOL   :D

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

gtnwood

I swear I thought I was gonna need oxygen, I could'nt breath I was laughin so hard.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

gery350

if that would have happened to me. i would have crapped my pants.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: bigscrub79 on October 22, 2005, 02:16:15 AM
when does that show come on. i about suffocated from laughing so hard.

Here is a schedule: http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php3?program=SCARE_TACTICS&x=201&y=7

Scroll to the bottom for the newer dates.

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Honda250ex

That dude is soooo gay my twin sisters that are two years old will not get as scared!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bigscrub79

Quote from: Honda250ex on October 23, 2005, 01:25:50 AM
That dude is soooo gay my twin sisters that are two years old will not get as scared!!
If you dont think you would get scared when you saw that thing you are lying to yourself. I am a big dude and not scared of much but that little thing would have me breaking down doors.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Amen BigScrub...me too....I probably would have pee'd my pants  :-[ LOL

dreth


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Dr.Dirt

The link has stopped working for me as well. Maybe the site is down?