I need help as soon as possible. for the yfz450

Started by svtbolt04, October 21, 2005, 04:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

OK, so I bought from skid plates, the one for the rear swing arm doesnt line up or even have holes to mount it.. Was the 06 swing arm different from the 05?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

Well, not fast enough, I found out that the 05 IS different than the 06 swing arm.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

2006YFZ450

Well I did'nt read it fast enough.  But Yes the '05 and the '06 are diffrent.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy