Main Menu

Which A-Arms

Started by Asphaltdragon, October 20, 2005, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

What brand A arms shouild I look at buying for my 400ex???
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Hollywood

I really like my Laeger's. They have held up well to a ton of abuse but I have also heard good things about the Sandragon arms.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Mrs.Nightbreed

#3
Yep. Sanddragon are GREAT!

They have adjustable hiems joint ends. They are all thick-wall Chomoly too.  They are smooooooth. The rougher you go through the better they seem to work. I love them! They are great priced too!
You can get them direct at www.sanddragonmotorsports.com or ATP is a dealer for them.
Here is a good pic. You can see the joints and stuff


2006YFZ450

Roll design makes good A-arms or Lonestar.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The hyrbid kid

HOUSER R A LITTLE HEAVY BUT TAKE ABUSE.
LSR R LIGHT AND LOOK GOOD.
HERRMANN A LITTLE HEAVY BUT GOOD.


AND THEN THERE'S WALSH..


ONCE U SAY THE NAME U KNOW U GOT QUALITY..



SRY FOR THE CAPS KEYBOARD IS BROKE.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

310R_Dude

Quote from: WALSH450R on October 22, 2005, 05:08:44 AM
AND THEN THERE'S WALSH..

ONCE U SAY THE NAME U KNOW U GOT QUALITY..


From what little I have dealt with Walsh AND what I have
seen a friend go through with their products/service...
Walsh is NOT the "shiznit" eveybody says they are   :(

Just my opinion. Everybody should make up their own minds
through experience though, as well as word of mouth.

I have Gibson(310R) and Houser(YFZ450) on my quads.

Usually if you stick with the major manufacturers you will be ok.
Then if you choose a not so popular brand that someone
suggest because they have it, then you will be ok also.

Anyway, Good Luck to you.


Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.