WINCH INSTALL

Started by FOREMANRON, October 19, 2005, 12:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOREMANRON

JUST GOT MY 3.0 WARN WINCH. NEED SOMEONE  IN THE TAMPA OR PLANT CITY AREA THAT KNOWS HOW TO WIRE BECAUSE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WIRING AND DON`T WANNA MESS NOTHIN UP DON`T MIND PAYING FOR SOME HELP   THANKS  RON
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Moose

You have a pm, I might be able to help.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

GSPKurt

It is not too difficult. Take your sweet time and think it through, you'll do fine. The instructions are pretty good. I put a 3.0 on my Eiger, and it was pretty fun.

Look here-

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,6119.0.html
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

FOREMANRON

I GOT IT MOUNTED TONIGHT HAVE TO TACKLE WIRING ANOTHER NIGHT
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700