I'll be in touch next time from Iraq

Started by OIF_Warrior, October 18, 2005, 08:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OIF_Warrior

Alright everybody, I leave next week for my second tour in Iraq. I want to thank everybody on this sight who has helped me in any way since i've been a member whether it be just some helpful advice or showing up at Ocala to ride or at seminole when my quad only lasted about 4 laps but Dreth and the ATP guy (sorry I can't remember everybody's names) did everything they could to get me back on the track. Tony (T2), thanks again for getting the Ocala trip together. It was a blast. Steve, thanks for the spacers man and good luck on the track. Dreth, thanks for the shirt, i'm wearing it out and thanks again for the help at the track. QT, Z400stunter, AsphaultDragon, Honda 328i, Chuck_Norris, and everybody else that I met while I was home on leave I want to say the pleasure was mine and I look forward to riding with y'all in a little over a year when i'm back from the desert. Talk to y'all later, Patrick
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Ida_Mann

wish I had met ya on the ride at Srub, but I'll catch ya next time.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Sorry I missed you. Good luck over there and be safe. God bless you and every other soldier that is there to protect us.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Nightbreed

Your more than welcome!

Keep your head up, and your gun armed while your over there. 8)

Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Mrs.Nightbreed

Take care. You will be in our thoughts and prayers!

STAY SAFE!  :-*


GSPKurt

May God bless and watch over you. Be careful. It was my privilege to ride with you. Thank you for what you are doing. I look forward to riding with you when you return.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

RL400

Good luck man, be safe.  See you on the site (and possibly riding sometime) when you get back! God bless all the soliders.

rl.

05greengriz

Thank you and the rest of our fine soldiers that fight for our freedom. Keep up the good work and be careful.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

gery350

thanks for making this country what it is.

be safe and godspeed.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

o4250


Honda328i

Yeah, it was great to meet you too at Seminole.  Sorry about your bike, I did enjoy looking at it and talking with you.  Like I said, you make us proud to be Americans.  See you next time, log on when you get a chance and keep us updated.  --Steve
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Flea_Jumper

 :) Be safe and God bless you and the rest of our boys.  Stay safe and I hope to meet you next time.

LakeMaryKid

Good luck, Stay safe or there and uhhh maybe put one between the eyes of one of the uhh well not very nice persons. STAY SAFE man! we will ride when you return.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

qt314nfla

Patrick it was great having a chance to ride with you and meet you.  Good luck over there be safe.  And thank you for what you and all the other soldiers are doing over there.  See you when you get back.

Seabeejim

#14
I wish you and all the other guys the best.  Stay safe and all your Battlion will be in our thoughts.  To the picture below, LONG MAY IT WAVE, LONG MAY IT WAVE..

Jim Robbins

[attachment deleted by admin]
XR 50 with stickers and mods

1FasterBlaster

It was kewl riding with you in Ocala. Remember...the dirt is your friend, think of us and all our thoughts of you over there!! I look forward to being in the dirt with you again in the future

   Chino

Rednkgrl34

I'm Strange, Maybe even crazy but there's never a dull moment!!!!!

FORD4X4GIRL

Well, good luck to you & hopefully I will get to meet you on a ride when you come home !

BTW- Thank you .....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com