Anyone ever go riding during the week at Croom

Started by superstroked, October 17, 2005, 03:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superstroked

Hey all I'm new to the site and was wondering if anyone on here goes riding during the week to Croom? Just wondering.
2002 Green Kawasaki Prairie 650
25" Bighorns on Black ITP Deltas
700 Belt and Spring

2000 Black Ford F-350 Powerstroke 4D 4x4
Banks,4" Stainless Exhaust 33" Pro Comps

FOREMANRON

IT IS HARD TO GO DURING THE WEEK FOR SOME. BUT  I HAVE BEEN DURING THE WEEK AND IT IS NICE HARDLY NO ONE THERE AND YOU CAN SEE A LOT OF DEER
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

GSPKurt

Quote from: superstroked on October 17, 2005, 03:03:53 PM
Hey all I'm new to the site and was wondering if anyone on here goes riding during the week to Croom? Just wondering.


Welcome to the site! Glad to have you.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

superstroked

Quote from: FOREMANRON on October 17, 2005, 03:58:56 PM
IT IS HARD TO GO DURING THE WEEK FOR SOME. BUT  I HAVE BEEN DURING THE WEEK AND IT IS NICE HARDLY NO ONE THERE AND YOU CAN SEE A LOT OF DEER

Hey there FOREMANRON do you go during the week often?
2002 Green Kawasaki Prairie 650
25" Bighorns on Black ITP Deltas
700 Belt and Spring

2000 Black Ford F-350 Powerstroke 4D 4x4
Banks,4" Stainless Exhaust 33" Pro Comps

mikeE36

Riding durning the week there is a lot better then the weekend.

superstroked

I usually go out there on Wednesdays you are all right it is really peaceful and nice to know you wont get clipped comming around a corner or over a hill!
2002 Green Kawasaki Prairie 650
25" Bighorns on Black ITP Deltas
700 Belt and Spring

2000 Black Ford F-350 Powerstroke 4D 4x4
Banks,4" Stainless Exhaust 33" Pro Comps

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1FasterBlaster

I was thinking of going Thursday 20th. If you wanna go , call me.  Chino(727)204-0883

superstroked

Quote from: 1FasterBlaster on October 18, 2005, 04:13:06 PM
I was thinking of going Thursday 20th. If you wanna go , call me.  Chino(727)204-0883

Hmm guess I might could go both days  ;D Chino I take it you ride a blaster?
2002 Green Kawasaki Prairie 650
25" Bighorns on Black ITP Deltas
700 Belt and Spring

2000 Black Ford F-350 Powerstroke 4D 4x4
Banks,4" Stainless Exhaust 33" Pro Comps

1FasterBlaster

Yep...01 bored Blaster w/fmf sst pipe. Have you seen me?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com