OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE FROM sport66 to stump66

Started by stump66, October 17, 2005, 02:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

Hey I had "aka stump66" on my id tag for a while cause I had intentions of changing it. SOOO after my first official ride yesterday with my new leg at ONF I am changing it to stump66. I'm paying today for riding hard but I had a great time out there and road for a bunch of miles with the family wearing my tee shirt you guys got me and my FBI hat I always wear. I saw a few folks on the trails but wasn't sure if they are on here or not. Shout out if you were. I can't wait to get out again.
C'Yall soon
stump66
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

gery350

thats awesome. glad to hear you had a great ride stump.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com