myspace

Started by rubicon500kid, October 15, 2005, 11:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Mud

ya, i have one too, ive had one since a while ago, but just recently did i like edit it, and stuff. I mean like put a background,pix, added stuff to my profile and actually added my friends to it :P Oh ya, and i wanna say i joined the atvflorida thing, ij ust cant remember! lol :-\ ::)
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Ms.Mud

99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~



Crispy

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

Mrs.Nightbreed


klutchbuster400

Quote from: Crispy on December 29, 2005, 11:48:19 PM
www.myspace.com/crispybialek thats mine :)
you are a sick freak :P :D

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

MachineDog

Hmm.. I might get one if it wasn't for the sites I already have to deal with. :N I hear way too much about them. o.o Meh, this is like xanga I guess..   :-\
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Chevy1500z71

#34

kfx400rob

Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 11:50:08 AM
Hmm.. I might get one if it wasn't for the sites I already have to deal with. :N I hear way too much about them. o.o Meh, this is like xanga I guess..   :-\

almost everyone has a myspace... xanga i dont think is as popular
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

yamaha350r


kfx400rob

Quote from: yamaha350r on January 04, 2006, 07:22:32 PM
www.myspace.com/yamaha350r

ur myspace must b new... is it?
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

yamaha350r


Dr.Dirt

RAPTOR700R SOUHLD MAKE MYSPACE!!

yamaha350r

yea that would come up great
he wuld have some nice comments...
hahaha not!

Mrs.Nightbreed

Yes I brought up an old thread...but at least I didn't start a new one ;)


check it out:
http://www.myspace.com/atpracing

Let me know what you think. I have been working on it  :)

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

GSPKurt

Susie-
Check your myspace friends requests.

www.myspace.com/GSPKurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Sweet Z

2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

Crispy

updated :)

www.myspace.com/crispybialek
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

KD 428

if u guyz get a friend request from "Kenny" accept it, its me  ;)
HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

Quote from: yamaharider on February 11, 2006, 05:21:07 PM
if u guyz get a friend request from "Kenny" accept it, its me  ;)
ill think about it :N

o4250

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 11, 2006, 06:03:55 PM
Quote from: yamaharider on February 11, 2006, 05:21:07 PM
if u guyz get a friend request from "Kenny" accept it, its me  ;)
ill think about it :N


I never accept friends requests from people on atvflorida :D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com