he rl400

Started by o4250, October 14, 2005, 10:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATVFLORIDA!1!1!!

FALCONS
4 (28.6%)
BABYS
2 (14.3%)
OR
7 (50%)
LIONS
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

o4250

i used to have an nextel tough

RL400

Quote from: o4250 on October 17, 2005, 05:32:00 PM
hye i lost mine

hay hay hay ui almo
st ahve like 1337 psts!

tat wud eb so cool bcuz 1337 is ay elite nubmar.

rl.

Honda250ex

Awsome I love crackers ;D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

o4250


RL400

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

rl.

o4250

hye tahts is prttey cool but thse tards still dont know how to uze perods and commas ancd other stuff n stuuff

RL400

Quote from: o4250 on October 19, 2005, 07:52:18 PM
hye tahts is prttey cool but thse tards still dont know how to uze perods and commas ancd other stuff n stuuff


cgnorats on the two tuohsanth psot.

rl.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: RL400 on October 19, 2005, 07:44:13 PM
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

rl.

If I see that thing one more time I am going to make you kill the roaches down in the basement! My teacher showed us that in class today and made us write a report on why we thought that the human mind could understand that. That thing is just annoying now.

gery350

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on October 19, 2005, 08:36:53 PM

. That thing is just annoying now.


;D ;D!naem uoy tahw wonk i
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

RL400

#59
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

Enjoy,

rl.

o4250

het wtf rl he sad he didnt want to c that agin and you do in ne wayz >:(

RL400

Quote from: o4250 on October 19, 2005, 10:26:52 PM
het wtf rl he sad he didnt want to c that agin and you do in ne wayz >:(

PLS 4GIV M3.

rl.

o4250

he its cool bro no harm you got luck becaz i could bet ur anus! :-[

o4250


RL400

Quote from: o4250 on October 19, 2005, 10:32:47 PM
hey kool siniture

hay tanks man i no it liek so tihgt, sadum hissain = PWN3D bi a tak.n

rl.

RL400

Quote from: o4250 on October 19, 2005, 10:32:29 PM
he its cool bro no harm you got luck becaz i could bet ur anus! :-[


wnat to fghit?

rl.

o4250

Quote from: RL400 on October 19, 2005, 10:36:42 PM
Quote from: o4250 on October 19, 2005, 10:32:29 PM
he its cool bro no harm you got luck becaz i could bet ur anus! :-[


wnat to fghit?

rl.


girl thingy

o4250

hey sirry man pleze foorgave me man

RL400

i want to get a motorcycle

rl.



















RL400

LOL, DDI U C THA DAYLE SHOW W/ JON STEWAT LAST NIGHT? 10/20?


rl.

o4250


o4250


o4250

wais it funny or sumthong? :-\

RL400

ya man thashjows two funy it was no liek ae lot of stuf.

rl.

o4250


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com