Whene do you become a" SUPREME MEMBER"

Started by Honda250ex, October 12, 2005, 02:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda250ex

I like to know when you become a supreme member I think it goes by the posts or time spent. Thanks for posting.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bluesman


LakeMaryKid

It goes by time spent, posts mean nothing ;)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Ida_Mann

Quote from: honda250ex on October 12, 2005, 02:59:35 PM
I like to know when you become a supreme member I think it goes by the posts or time spent. Thanks for posting.

both you two have got to have SOMETHING else to do right?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

o4250

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on October 12, 2005, 03:23:23 PM
It goes by time spent, posts mean nothing ;)

Sheeessh quit giving the kid crap! >:D



You have to delete your account. :)

Honda250ex

Nice try, im not that STUPID.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ida_Mann

Quote from: honda250ex on October 12, 2005, 07:19:01 PM
Nice try, im not that STUPID.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't open up myself like that.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

You become a supreme member when id@man feels you're worthy.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

klutchbuster400

you become a supremem member when you sell that honda and buy a yamaha ::)

Southern4x4

no no klutch buster its when u save a horse and ride an atv
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

2006YFZ450

It looks like it's around 500 posts.  And you dont delete yur account.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

svtbolt04

Nah, but if you hit ALT F4 it brings you the admin settings, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. You have to try it 10 times, on the 11th time it should go through.. If not, you have to do it all over again.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

o4250


Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

2006YFZ450

Quote from: o4250 on October 30, 2005, 09:04:21 AM
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 29, 2005, 10:29:22 PM
Thanks for the help Im a POST WHORRE!!!!


:-[

LOL..........How'd you get so much posts so fast?  I've been on here longer than you.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250


RL400

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 08:27:03 PM
LOL..........How'd you get so much posts so fast?  I've been on here longer than you.
No you havn't.

o4250: Date Registered:   March 02, 2004, 03:40:08 PM
Rapturd: Date Registered:   July 28, 2005, 09:44:47 PM


wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400


Honda250ex

Im not trying to post alot but at least I make sensable ones!!  ???
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Southern4x4

yeah about as sensable as ur signature lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com