Harold the computer guy....

Started by apkkfx400, October 11, 2005, 08:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apkkfx400

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Harold the computer
guy,
to come over.

Harold clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

He gave me a bill for a minimum service call.

As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?"

He replied, "It was an ID ten T error."

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, "An, ID ten T
error?

What's that .. in case I need to fix it again?"

Harold grinned.... "Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error
before?"

"No," I replied.

"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."

So I wrote down ...... I D 1 0 T

I used to like Harold.

Honda250ex

I would give him the FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

gery350

YUP I GOT A LOT OF ID 10 T'S AROUND ME.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com