Do you find yourself doing this?

Started by Magnum330, October 10, 2005, 12:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum330

While driving around do you look for people pulling trailers to see if it's quads? Does it make you happy to see a trailer with quads on it loaded up heading out to go riding? I do then I feel sad cuz I'm at work and I can't go.

I tell ya on Fridays I have to travel I-75 and I look for them trailers with thoes 4 wheelers on them I see them loaded and ready to have fun. It makes me wonder if the people with them quads are members on this site.


This past Friday I saw several quads in Gainesville, FL and up and down on I-75 so if you are in the Gainesville area and you see a Suburban Propane tank truck it might just be me. Honk and wave and just rub it in your going to have fun while I'm at work.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

jjamesbar

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jwscroll

I was on the way home from the Groves yesterday when some big toyhauler went truckin by, looked like they were coming from Ocala. 8)
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Da_Mtg_Man

lol.... Yep, You've hit the nail on the head. I do it everyday.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

I do it too. Even if I see a truck with a quad in the back and its way away im like Hey Josh look! Like we have never seen it before.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

gery350

#6
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2005, 09:13:05 AM
I do it too. Even if I see a truck with a quad in the back and its way away im like Hey Josh look! Like we have never seen it before.

exactly. i'll be driving and i'll see a quad on the side of the road or on a trailer and i'll be like:

"hey jess, check out the 4 wheelers" and he'll reply with:

"rator660, predator 500, grizzly700, etc. etc."

and i'm like jesus christ he knows every freakin  quad.

they all look the same to me.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

YEP I am a affender too. We are addicted to a good sport.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

wheelie_boy

Quote from: gery350 on October 10, 2005, 09:50:56 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2005, 09:13:05 AM
I do it too. Even if I see a truck with a quad in the back and its way away im like Hey Josh look! Like we have never seen it before.

exactly. i'll be driving and i'll see a quad on the side of the road or on a trailer and i'll be like:

"hey jess, check out the 4 wheelers" and he'll reply with:

"rator660, predator 500, grizzly700, etc. etc."

and i'm like jesus christ he knows every freakinĀ  quad.

they all look the same to me.

Thats exactly what i do with my dad.  And then after i announce all of the quads he'll ask a question about one.   Then we'll go on talking about it for a while on the way to where ever we are going.
05 kx 250f

gery350

Quote from: wheelie_boy on October 10, 2005, 10:23:11 AM
Quote from: gery350 on October 10, 2005, 09:50:56 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2005, 09:13:05 AM
I do it too. Even if I see a truck with a quad in the back and its way away im like Hey Josh look! Like we have never seen it before.

exactly. i'll be driving and i'll see a quad on the side of the road or on a trailer and i'll be like:

"hey jess, check out the 4 wheelers" and he'll reply with:

"rator660, predator 500, grizzly700, etc. etc."

and i'm like jesus christ he knows every freakin  quad.

they all look the same to me.

Thats exactly what i do with my dad.  And then after i announce all of the quads he'll ask a question about one.   Then we'll go on talking about it for a while on the way to where ever we are going.

we find ourselves doing the same thing.- funny
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

mikeE36

same here except when I see them  on the road i'm like "I wonder where there going to ride?"

Brute Force

Happened to me this morning on the way into work, saw a quad on the back of a truck and couldn't take my eyes off of it. Now I find myself sitting at work and can't wait until the weekend again to go ride.
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

bigscrub79

When i see a trailor with quads i think the same thing i think when i see a someone pulling a boat. "Why cant i be doing that right now" So if anyone sees a Blue GMC Z71 giving you the finger dont take any offense im just jealous.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

enniehall

I just go into a zone when i see a a people hauling their toys...theres nothing but mud as far as the eye can see, lots of happy little mud covered quads and owners, people are smiling and laughing but it's kinda hard to hear over great sounds of all the rides ahh yes and the smell of burt mud ummmm...then some jerk honk the horn at me because I'm sitting at a green light  :M

If only heaven was something similar to this...
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

Honda328i

Well, I thought I was the only one who zoned out :Wacko.gif I guess we are all in good company.  Do you all feel a connection to the people pulling those quads or wonder if they have an ATVFlorida screen name?  I'm always highly disappointed then it is just landscaping stuff and mowers.  I got my son into doing this too.  Now how many of your spouses yell "watch the road"? ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

customrubicon

I do the same thing. I saw freitliner dually pickup the other day and it was lifted with custom rims, tires, extended cab, diesel etc. This thing is worth over a hundred grand new. It was pulling a 20+' enclosed trailer loaded with new 4wheelers. Later last week I also saw it pulling a really sweet ski boat. Someone has some series cash and alot of free time to use his toys. Anyone else seen or know this guy ?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

gery350

Quote from: customrubicon on October 10, 2005, 02:45:11 PM
I do the same thing. I saw freitliner dually pickup the other day and it was lifted with custom rims, tires, extended cab, diesel etc. This thing is worth over a hundred grand new. It was pulling a 20+' enclosed trailer loaded with new 4wheelers. Later last week I also saw it pulling a really sweet ski boat. Someone has some series cash and alot of free time to use his toys. Anyone else seen or know this guy ?


hey wait a minute..........thats me!



yeah right in my dreams. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Lmao i do the same thing, i almost break my neck if the truck is coming towards us cause i cant wait till it passes us to see. lol also when ever im driving my mom yells at me to stay on the road lol. I do what everyone else here does. I thought i was the only one! Im always naming them too.

*rolls eyes* "us boys and our toys"
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

RL400

yeah, not so much anymore though.  i do that with motorcylces the most.

rl.

qt314nfla

It's not just the boys and their toys.  I've been known to swerve off the road a time or two rubber necking someone's rig and quads.  It is amazing though cause like you said, it's like we've never seen them before.  I put my screen name on my quad.  So you won't be able to miss me rolling down the road.

I often wonder now that I have the name on the quad when I'm trailering if someone else happens to know me.  Definiately feel like they are family just for having the toys.

Oh and Josh, I was taking my little cousin out riding last time you gave me the finger.....LMBO!  Just kidding.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: customrubicon on October 10, 2005, 02:45:11 PM
I do the same thing. I saw freitliner dually pickup the other day and it was lifted with custom rims, tires, extended cab, diesel etc. This thing is worth over a hundred grand new. It was pulling a 20+' enclosed trailer loaded with new 4wheelers. Later last week I also saw it pulling a really sweet ski boat. Someone has some series cash and alot of free time to use his toys. Anyone else seen or know this guy ?

Hey bro, How do you know the trailer was loaded with new quads if it was an enclosed?  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Moose

I couldn't believe my eyes as I drove to Jasper a while back to check the water level. On I-75 going south I must have seen at least 50 to 60 quads on their way home after bow hunting, it was sunday afternoon about 2:00pm. I was heading north btw. I bet they were wondering where I was going.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

tekhanto

 ;D ;D ;D ;DWe are all guilty of it ...as you can see.  I look for people when I'm driving and watch people when I'm haul'in ours to ride  :-* :-* :-*
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

Southern4x4

i jus start wishin i was ridin when i see them on da trailer goin sumwhere if i see them on the street i give them the finger lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

ronny86250r

was anyone riding in north port off of veterans sunday  afternoon about 5 they were riding up and down a dirt hill right besides the church?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com