I APOLOGIZE!

Started by NP04Foreman, October 09, 2005, 09:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NP04Foreman

I am very sorry for my last post about doing the Katrina Fund, it is really depressing seeing everyone on their fourwheelers and not me but I understand it was wrong and I was being selfish. I hope you all accept my apology and we can all just move on. Thanks Chris :-[
'04 Honda Foreman 450 4x4
26" ITP MudLites
K&N AirFilter
Warn Winch

Da_Mtg_Man

Welcome to manhood. I for one am glad to hear that you saw what was wrong with what you were thinking. Now get out there and mow some lawns or something and get taht quad working again.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jwscroll

There's nothing wrong with thinking out loud. At least you have sense enough to know that it's wrong.
You need to find a source of income. What can you do to make money? If the grass doesn't need cutting, maybe offer to clean out flowerbeds or rake up leaves. One thing you might consider at this time of year is stringing Christmas lights on houses. As young as you are it's hard to make recommendations because of labor laws, just keep your head up and keep workin towards getting that quad fixed.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com