Moved to IndianTown

Started by J.D., October 09, 2005, 05:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Well, we sold our place in St Lucie and moved to IndianTown .....we LOVE it . It's good to look outside and see the local kids riding aroun on their wheelers . I know I have not posted in quite a while , but we just got our Internet service hooked up 2 days ago . I'm not in the atv business anymore , so now I am just an enthusiast like I used to be ......I,m sorry to the people who purchased quads from us ...but you can only be broke for so long before measures have to be taken . Now I am working in the environmental business again and do not have a computer in my airboat "hence fewer post's " but I am looking forward to getting back out riding and seeing some of you very soon ."now in a personal capacity instead of professional "  See ya'll soon .




Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Da_Mtg_Man

Good to see ya back dude. I hope you made through the changes ok. When are we gonna see you out at the camp again?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

j.d. now you are closer to RR ;D and Sebring we can ride anytime!!

J.D.

Be there asap . There's a place around the corner from me for sell , a little country place on 5 or 10 acres .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

qt314nfla

Congrats on the new place.  I know it had to be hard doing the AC business then just walking away after the time you put into it.  Although having a steady check and time with your family has got to be a welcomed change.  Glad to see you back on here and hope to catch y'all out on the trail more often. 

Are y'all riding next weekend?  Oh you might want to check out riverranchriders.com also.  New site.

MrsPureLogic

Congrats JD...best wishes to you & your family.

customrubicon

I want a job driving an airbot around all day. :bow.gif
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

wilburz

We will stop by and pick you up on our way out to L-cross next weekend! Good Luck with the new place. ;D 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com