Mud Fest Pics

Started by MuddyGurl101, September 28, 2005, 06:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGurl101

Ok so I did find some pics finally.... (after the smashed camera fiasco)

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MuddyGurl101

Okay.... but that's all I got sorry!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

gearhead400

now if only they wernt thumbnails  ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

MuddyGurl101

I can get them bigger I think....Hold on!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

MuddyGurl101

I can't get them bigger they were sent from camera to phone to my email from a phone.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

zilla954

#6
how about now

Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Thanks Tim! Since you were the one who took them. But I think they will be blinding some people!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TurboBanshee_kid

Now that is what i like to see 8)
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

RAP04

God Bless the both of you.......

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

ish

[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: RL400 on September 30, 2005, 07:39:52 PM
hoooooly shhhhhhhhttttttt :o

What.... You guys act like you have never seen 2 girls before?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Jford


yunt2ride

Da_MTG_Man will have a mental picture for tonight now. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

bluesman

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BCConviber

I knew I camped in the wrong spot!  ;)
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

eric

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on September 30, 2005, 07:41:15 PM
Quote from: RL400 on September 30, 2005, 07:39:52 PM
hoooooly shhhhhhhhttttttt :o

What.... You guys act like you have never seen 2 girls before?

Girls  :hotty2.gif on quads are all to rare in deez here parts of the country :P

PS somebody please hit me with some good Karma I only got 2 hits :-\

yunt2ride

I just now remembered, you two were at our camp on Saturday. I spoke to one of your mothers on the phone. LOL I tried to get her to come out there.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

bbf


LakeMaryKid

Ok, whens the next mudfest? Can i catch a ride with yall? ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Bush Hog

Where does that take place?

Old_School

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on September 28, 2005, 06:10:34 PM
Ok so I did find some pics finally.... (after the smashed camera fiasco)

So you think you get more pleasure from 4 strokes than 2? Let me take you for a ride on a 522cc 2 stroke. I'm sure that will change your mind.  ;) ;D Good pics. You going to the 2 stroke whoopin on 4 stroke ride on Oct 16th at ONF?  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

yunt2ride

Quote from: Old_School on October 02, 2005, 06:32:57 AM
Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on September 28, 2005, 06:10:34 PM
Ok so I did find some pics finally.... (after the smashed camera fiasco)

So you think you get more pleasure from 4 strokes than 2? Let me take you for a ride on a 522cc 2 stroke. I'm sure that will change your mind.  ;) ;D Good pics. You going to the 2 stroke whoopin on 4 stroke ride on Oct 16th at ONF?  -Mark

2 strokes may get from A to B first but 4 strokes will get you to C also.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

MuddyGurl101

Well, they deleted the better pic but whatever. And OldSchool, I will always love 4!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Old_School

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on October 03, 2005, 12:16:40 PM
Well, they deleted the better pic but whatever. And OldSchool, I will always love 4!

I respect that. Just pulling ya chain.  ;) Great pics. Oh and whos ever truck that is, is nice. Where is that place you went to?  -Mark

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites