I Got me a new 4x4 "switched brands "

Started by J.D., June 20, 2005, 10:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

J.D.

2001 RM 250 .....and it'll fit in the Hauler with the Bigg Kitties .I cant wait till this weekend  :P Little fast ... little mud  ;)
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

BCConviber

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

J.D.

Thanks , when I got rid of the YFZ I kind of missed the speed ...but I think the RM my be able to fix the problem . :P
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

KXKID


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com