A sad sad day

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, September 27, 2005, 10:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrasher

so i guess u dont need to borrow my trailer now eh?
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Thrasher on September 28, 2005, 08:55:01 PM
so i guess u dont need to borrow my trailer now eh?

Maybe, I'd rather pull yours than mine since it's half the size. I still don't know when I'm going though. I'll let ya know.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 28, 2005, 12:38:42 AM
lol... and fat too. Although, anyone that I have ridden with (with the Rappy) will tell you that I am usually the first one to the stopping point. I definitely rode that thing like I stole it.  ;)

The Jury is still out on that one....LOL















congrats brother

GreggT

Mike, I'm back in town. Sorry I missed you. Did you come here?
'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

renmus

Hey Dad....answer Peanut.  I told Mike that I was glad to see that some young man had taken your Raptor.  I was a little worried that I would go in the garage and find it sitting there...next to the V-force. Whew!

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."