My Birthday

Started by TRX350_On_The_Rack, September 27, 2005, 08:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Last Week Was My Birthday And I Didn't Feel Very Well Waking Up That Morning.

I Went Downstairs For Breakfast Hoping My Wife Would Be Pleasant And Say, "Happy Birthday!", And Possibly Have A Present For Me.

As It Turned Out, She Barely Said Good Morning, Let Alone "Happy Birthday".

I Thought... Well, That's Marriage For You, But The Kids Will Remember.

My Kids Came Into Breakfast And Didn't Say A Word.  So When I Left For The Office, I Was Feeling Pretty Low And Somewhat Despondent.

As I Walked Into My Office, My Secretary Jane Said,



"Good Morning, Boss, Happy Birthday!".

It Felt A Little Better That At Least Someone Had Remembered.  I Worked Until One O'clock And Then Jane Knocked On My Door And Said,



"You Know, It's Such A Beautiful Day Outside, And It's Your Birthday, Let's Go Out To Lunch, Just You And Me."

I Said, "Thanks Jane, That's The Greatest Thing I've Heard All Day.  Let's Go!"



  We Went To Lunch. But We Didn't Go Where We Normally Would Go.  We Dined Instead At A Little Place With A Private Table.  We Had Two Martinis Each And I Enjoyed The Meal Tremendously.

On The Way Back To The Office, Jane Said,

"You Know, It's Such A Beautiful Day... We Don't Need To Go Back To The Office, Do We?"


I Responded,

"I Guess Not. What Do You Have In Mind?"



she Said, "let's Go To My Apartment."

After Arriving At Her Apartment Jane Turned To Me And Said,

"Boss, If You Don't Mind, I'm Going To Step Into The Bedroom For A Moment.  I'll Be Right Back."

"Ok." I Nervously Replied.

She Went Into The Bedroom And, After A Couple Of Minutes, She Came Out
Carrying A Huge Birthday Cake... Followed By My Wife, Kids, And Dozens Of My Friends And Co-workers, All Singing "Happy Birthday".



And I Just Sat There...


On The Couch......................





Naked!!!!!

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Roostin300ex

wtf?

did u think u were going to have S with ur secretary?


that would be embarrasing
1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Nocturnal

2007 Camo King Quad 700 - 26" 589's
2005 Honda Rancher AT - Tamarack Front box, Kenwood stereo, 25" 589's, K&N

2006 VTX 1300C - K&N, windshield, bags

gery350

aww man thats messed up. well it was his birthday so i guess its ok to wear his birthday suit. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

BlueRaptor700R

'06 700R

Ms.Mud

goodness gracious, how embarassing!!! your wife must have been furious!!!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com