Bucs 4-0

Started by 2006YFZ450, September 26, 2005, 01:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

The bucs are 4-0.  thats crazy.  I thought they really suc** but it looks that they Maybe in thwe Superbowl
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

qt314nfla

Like I said in the football thread.  GO BUCS!  Win or lose I'm still a die hard fan!

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Dr.Dirt

The Bucaqueers ;D wont make the playoffs.

jbbj220

It is still a long season only week 3, got a few more to go. But to all you Buc's fans good luck.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Honda250ex

THE BUCS SUCK BUT I THINK THEY WILL MAKE THE PLAY OFFS.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

cubnfrank

The bucs don't suck, the raiders SUCK, Philly Sucks, Carolina Sucks
DA Bucs are 3-0, yeah baby!!!!!!! ;D
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

ronny86250r

i am a die hard bucs fan just hope they keep it up maybe they will break there usual streak start off undefeated then suck or they start off sucking then go to the bowl or playoffs :D

stump66

PLEEEEEZZZ DON'T JYNX IT. I'm not saying S/B but how about a REALLY GOOD SEASON.
UMMM CAN SOMEONE PLEASE WAX THAT CADILAC  ;D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

ronny86250r

i think caddie is gonna do great this year maybe their KARMA will be high for them

Bush Hog

Make that 4-0.  Anyone who says the Bucs suck haven't seen a game.  The Cadillac was out, Griese had a bad game, and they still won.

Yamaha72

GO BUCSSSSSSSS :Y     4-0 ;D
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

ronny86250r

yes it was a decent game but a win all they need to do is get a little more protection for the greaser so he will be more confident i thought pittman was gone i guess he was just chilling out. GO BUCS

KingQuad

Yea man!  4-0!!!!  They looked a little shaky today, but they still pulled it off.  Detroit was playing some heavy D today.  All in all, it was a good match up.  

With all of that said.............GO BUCS!!!   :bow.gif  

qt314nfla

I listen to the game on the radio driving home from riding every Sunday.  The last minutes of the 4th quarter had me scared on this one.  They pulled it off though.  Had to scream in the car and think I scared the crap out of the dog.  Afterwards she wouldn't lay down and acted like she had to go.  Had to pull over for her.

Should we change the name of the thread to 4-0?  GO BUCS!

da_mtgs_boss

 :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif

Way to go Buc's!
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

cubnfrank

It's Football season, And Da Bucs haven't been 4-0 ina few years.  They really sqeaked one out today, Got a good call at the end of the game. Bring on Jets, can you say 5-0  :)
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: cubnfrank on October 02, 2005, 09:39:24 PM
It's Football season, And Da Bucs haven't been 4-0 ina few years.  They really sqeaked one out today, Got a good call at the end of the game. Bring on Jets, can you say 5-0  :)
Sqeaked one out? You mean were handed another one. They should have blown Detroit out instead of depending on an over turned touchdown. I thought to over turn a  call you had to have undisputable evidence? They ruled a Detroit touchdown and when I freezed framed it on my DVR it was to close to justly overturning it. You should hear in the next couple of days that the referee that overturned it made a mistake. Like I said in another NFL related post this was going to be another feel good game playing the hapless Lions. They get another feel good game next week by playing a quarteback less Jet team. After that reality sinks in when they play a real team. The unrespected and very talented MIAMI DOLPHINS. " said in a announcer type voice" Even Trx 350 on the rack knows that this is true. Go Dolphins!!!!  This is all said in fun so don't get bent out of shape Bucs fans. If you do beat Miami I'll be on here to take my lumps. And if you don't I'll make a post full of smileys.

cubnfrank

Yep we sqeaked one out. At the end of the season it won't matter how you won.  Just that we'll be in the playoffs Yep next week we play the Jets. Seems like the JETS gave the Phins a hard time and put them away.  Dolphins looks real bad in that game. Unrespected cause they should have rolled the Jets but instead :'( :'( :'(
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: cubnfrank on October 02, 2005, 10:52:18 PM
Yep we sqeaked one out. At the end of the season it won't matter how you won.  Just that we'll be in the playoffs Yep next week we play the Jets. Seems like the JETS gave the Phins a hard time and put them away.  Dolphins looks real bad in that game. Unrespected cause they should have rolled the Jets but instead :'( :'( :'(
Okay cubnfrank you got me there.  But don't forget we played against there starting quarterback not there third string quarterback.I hope the Bucs beat the Jets so they will be 5-0 when they finally get there but whoopin. Any one going to that game? I'll be there in aqua and orange with a big smile on my face before and after the game. You should see Grudens head pop off because he will be so mad.

Bush Hog

They may have squeaked one out, but that's what good teams do.

susieblazer

  Wow pretty good, they had a good run once in the 70's then once in this decade, may do it again......Go Chuckie!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

cubnfrank

Cableguy1, Yep, I'll be there . So far the teams that the bucs beat have a losing records. No doubt that miami will be there first test of a good team.
We'll see should be a good game
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on October 02, 2005, 10:28:16 PM
Quote from: cubnfrank on October 02, 2005, 09:39:24 PM
It's Football season, And Da Bucs haven't been 4-0 ina few years.  They really sqeaked one out today, Got a good call at the end of the game. Bring on Jets, can you say 5-0  :)
    Sqeaked one out? You mean were handed another one. They should have blown Detroit out instead of depending on an over turned touchdown. I thought to over turn a  call you had to have undisputable evidence? They ruled a Detroit touchdown and when I freezed framed it on my DVR it was to close to justly overturning it. You should hear in the next couple of days that the referee that overturned it made a mistake. Like I said in another NFL related post this was going to be another feel good game playing the hapless Lions. They get another feel good game next week by playing a quarteback less Jet team. After that reality sinks in when they play a real team. The unrespected and very talented MIAMI DOLPHINS. " said in a announcer type voice" Even Trx 350 on the rack knows that this is true. Go Dolphins!!!!  This is all said in fun so don't get bent out of shape Bucs fans. If you do beat Miami I'll be on here to take my lumps. And if you don't I'll make a post full of smileys.

Don't drag me into your delusions of grandeur Cableguy, LOL.

I bet it's going to be one the best games to watch this season :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on September 26, 2005, 02:34:55 PM
The Bucaqueers ;D wont make the playoffs.

I wouldn't go as far as to say they won't make the playoffs, but it is a long season ! Win or Lose I'm still a BUCS fan !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com