health insurance help-quick

Started by gery350, September 23, 2005, 11:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

hey guys need help. we are all insured under my wifes ins. at work. apparently they got dropped and we found out yesterday that we have til today to either sign a year deal with the new company(signa) or find an alternate ins. company. with the new comp. we will be paying $640.00(month) for an hmo. do any of you know if this is fair or know of anything reasonable out there. i dont mind paying for a doctor visit here or there but i dont want to get hit with a big hospital bill either.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

backinsaddle

Our company rates (about 1300 employees) is around $8,000 per year per employee (both the employer and employee portion).  We do have a good insurance plan though.

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

bigscrub79

I dont know where to get it but they have major medical insurance that covers in the event of hospital visits and surgery. It doesnt pay for doctor visits though. I hear it is relatively cheap.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

FOREMANRON

WE HAVE UNITED HEALTH CARE WHERE I WORK AND IT IS ABOUT $500.00 PER MONTH FOR EMPLOYEE AND FAMILY
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

gery350

dude this sucks. comparable rate is 730.00.

thats it. i am quiting my job. getting on welfare, medicaid and letting hard working people that cant afford healthcare take care of me.
i'll be sittin on the porch when you go to work and when you come back.

yo, pass me another 40!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

FOREMANRON

CHECK ONLINE AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING CHEAPER
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

gery350

Quote from: FOREMAN500RON on September 23, 2005, 12:17:16 PM
CHECK ONLINE AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING CHEAPER

yeah  i tried. but its all in the fine print.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

FOREMANRON

TRY YOU AUTO INSURANCE OR HOMEOWNER INSURANCE COMPANY
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

gery350

well i found out that miami is the second most expensive city for health insurance-second to houston. must be all the pork eating booz drinkin cubans. (me included).

well at least thats what the guy told me. i'm tellin ya- kansas here i come.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

apkkfx400

gery, I've got my son and myself on United Healthcare and paying $400-and I thought that was high. 

The only thing that sucks about our coverage is-and this could be like this with every policy-which again life isn't fair, but this definitely isn't!! No matter if I have 1 or 3 kids-I'm still paying $400/mo.  That's great for the people who have more than 1 and I might one day, but I really don't think I should help even out the average for the people with 2/3 kids and be paying for their kids.


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com