MY NEW TRANSPORTATION ARRIVED WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Started by stump66, September 22, 2005, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigscrub79

Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 23, 2005, 01:46:36 PM
Well I over did it a lil bit yesterday and I'm paying for it today, showing off ya know. Doc said it would take a while for the stump to get calous enough to wear most of the time and to just try a couple hours a day. I'm hurtin today but I'll get over it. I came up with a name for my little friend (my prostetic leg)  Its OSCAR. The procedure that was done was a "below knee"
amputation. SOOO! My belogne has a first name its oscar, HA HA get it Oscar Myer Balogne. I thought it was fitting. ;D So me and Oscar are going to go riding in about 3 weeks, can't wait!   :drive.gif :Clown.gif
LMAO awesome name.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

backinsaddle

I said it before and i'll say it again...you're a hero and an inspiration.

by the way, she's hot:
Quote from: kawGIRL


GSPKurt

GREAT!

Now you need a graphics kit on it, and your screen name decal!

Go, man, go! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :T :T :T
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com