MY NEW TRANSPORTATION ARRIVED WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Started by stump66, September 22, 2005, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

I got my first prostetic today YEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
This one is only like a trainer to test drive for a few months but I CAN ride in it. I'll get a pic or two of me walking in it tomorrow. Its so liberating I feel great and it's a great day .   :Fp

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

#2
It put a sparkle in my sons eye seeing daddy walk again.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Bigscrb15

awesome man! I hope it works well for you. are you gonna have it atp'd?

I bet you son was thrilled! Thats awesome to hear
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

That's great!  Glad you're going to get to ride.  I have got to meet you one day.  You are an amazing person.

Dr.Dirt

Yes, You are a very amazing person. It's good to see that you will be walking on two feet again. I hope we can meet someday and go riding!   :)

Quad32x

Like  Forest  said , You  got  magic  legs !! ;D ;D  Good  luck  with  it !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

stump66

Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 22, 2005, 09:13:19 PM
That's great!  Glad you're going to get to ride.  I have got to meet you one day.  You are an amazing person.
I put my tighty whities on same as everyone else, the big man is amazing.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Grizzlygirl

Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 22, 2005, 09:07:59 PM
I got my first prostetic today YEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
This one is only like a trainer to test drive for a few months but I CAN ride in it. I'll get a pic or two of me walking in it tomorrow. Its so liberating I feel great and it's a great day .   :Fp

I hear the Boston Marathon is coming up lol. Thats great congrats
  Mama Grizz

dreth

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 22, 2005, 09:12:10 PM
awesome man! I hope it works well for you. are you gonna have it atp'd?

I bet you son was thrilled! Thats awesome to hear

are you trying to get him killed? if it gets ATP'd he'll get drug all around his house like a raped ape ;)

Mrs.Nightbreed

 ;) Didn't your momma ever tell you to keep your feet off the table! That goes for legs too young man!!!! :D


It's great to see you are walking again!! :-*

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: dreth on September 22, 2005, 10:10:38 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 22, 2005, 09:12:10 PM
awesome man! I hope it works well for you. are you gonna have it atp'd?

I bet you son was thrilled! Thats awesome to hear

are you trying to get him killed? if it gets ATP'd he'll get drug all around his house like a raped ape ;)

It's the latest in prosthetics...the titanium splitfire secretly installed on the pad of the foot ;)

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Magnum330

I'm glad to hear that all is going well. Keep  :) ing
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

Asphaltdragon

Can you bring it to the next group ride so we all can sign it???
;)


Congrats dude
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

cain73

[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 22, 2005, 09:20:07 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 22, 2005, 09:13:19 PM
That's great!  Glad you're going to get to ride.  I have got to meet you one day.  You are an amazing person.
I put my tighty whities on same as everyone else, the big man is amazing.

Yes he is sport, God bless you and thank you!!

dvx400#1

hey sport that's great man we need to hook up again and by the way you've got to get a set of nikes airs on that bad boy  ;)

SkyHighT100

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats man, glad to see you are now back up and running... at least you'll never have to deal with spraining your ankle anymore.... and hell, now you can get the biggest baddest quad with the most compression ever... and still be able to kick it over without a problem, lol. Keep up the awesome work, look forward to seeing you back on the trails.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]


cain73

Quote from: lt250r on September 23, 2005, 05:33:02 AM
hey sport that's great man we need to hook up again and by the way you've got to get a set of nikes airs on that bad boy  ;)
They're New Balance  8)

I already know how much better you get around Sport and I'm glad to see it. But with the added prostetic you will be even better off. Hey, next time you need to kick some butt (maybe to get someone off the phone ;)) you can start by kicking him in the head without even standing up ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

kawGIRL

It's gonna feel very weird to walk after all that time.......














:P Walk on
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

stump66

#23
Well I over did it a lil bit yesterday and I'm paying for it today, showing off ya know. Doc said it would take a while for the stump to get calous enough to wear most of the time and to just try a couple hours a day. I'm hurtin today but I'll get over it. I came up with a name for my little friend (my prostetic leg)  Its OSCAR. The procedure that was done was a "below knee"
amputation. SOOO! My belogne has a first name its O S C A R , HA HA get it Oscar Myer Balogne. I thought it was fitting. ;D So me and Oscar are going to go riding in about 3 weeks, can't wait!   :drive.gif :Clown.gif
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 23, 2005, 01:46:36 PM
Well I over did it a lil bit yesterday and I'm paying for it today, showing off ya know. Doc said it would take a while for the stump to get calous enough to wear most of the time and to just try a couple hours a day. I'm hurtin today but I'll get over it. I came up with a name for my little friend (my prostetic leg)  Its OSCAR. The procedure that was done was a "below knee"
amputation. SOOO! My belogne has a first name its oscar, HA HA get it Oscar Myer Balogne. I thought it was fitting. ;D So me and Oscar are going to go riding in about 3 weeks, can't wait!   :drive.gif :Clown.gif

I don't know if you just have an amazing attitude towards all this or it's because you're Insane  :o
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com