Need Suggestions

Started by LakeMaryKid, September 20, 2005, 09:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Color PC for my Frame?

Blue Like MotoMikes
9 (50%)
Black
3 (16.7%)
some shade of Red
3 (16.7%)
Silver
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

LakeMaryKid

Ok, Well im gonna be doing a "rebuild" to my bike soon. I will be swapping frames and PCing the new frame. I am at a loss of what color to choose to do the frames. I will have the red plastics for sometime now and i now have a black seat. Yay no more duct tape.(Thanks HOLLYWOOD) What color would you suggest and why? I will be painting the a-arms to correspond with the frame's color also, so thats no worry. Please post what you voted for and why.

Color of motomike's frame.

If you dont like the polls selection add the color you think

Also this will be on a 400ex. Here is a picture of how it sits somewhat.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Quad32x

I  really  like  the  color  of  Mikes  frame ! ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

cain73

The blue looks good, but if you're gonna hvae the red plastics I'd say silver.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

yunt2ride

Go with a Garnet colored frame and Gold nerfs and wheels. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Quad32x

Yunt , dont  you  mean  blue  and  orange ? ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Kawa3

I like Mikes blue, but it looks like the Z400 frames color. I think the silver would just look like a stock frame,Black looks good, and red would look good I think. Mabye Red frame Black Arms(or other way around)? And the black 400ex plastic looks good on them.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: yunt2ride on September 20, 2005, 10:09:23 PM
Go with a Garnet colored frame and Gold nerfs and wheels. LOL

Or better yet  maybe a Mauve frame with Purple Nerfs. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

Quad, the orange would just screw it up. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Quad32x

Quote from: yunt2ride on September 20, 2005, 10:14:33 PM
Quad, the orange would just screw it up. LOL
Hey , it  was  a  thought  Yunt ! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bigscrub79

I believe silver would look the best.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

yunt2ride

Better yet, sell it and get a utility.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Quad32x

Go  to  www.nicindustries.com  and  check  out  some  of  there  colors. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

jwscroll

Burnt orange with metal flake. Especially if your a gator fan.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

dreth

yall stop hijacking the kids post ::)

Mikes frame color is off the hook ;)

Mrs.Nightbreed

How about a darker version of Mike's Blue? Like base it in a darker color. A "Deep" translusent Blue instead of "bright". It would look neat against the red plastics.

TRX450R_Racer

Here is my frame before I put it together, a lighter blue with metal flake.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Ida_Mann

I say the blue frame all around,,,same color a-arms and swingarm,,,,and white plastics,,,,,,that's what I'm gonna do eventually.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LakeMaryKid

Well, the swingarm is done prism black already and the a arms can not be powder coated which sucks. I think i like Mrs. Nightbreed's ideer.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

TRX450R_Racer

Why can't the a-arms be powdercoated?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Hollywood

Kid- You know I like the Black frame, it stays looking good no matter how long it's there and it's easy to touch up with a can on black paint. But that Blue does look good! I also like the Candy Burgandy that Mike has done on a couple. When mine comes down to be redone I am pretty sure that is what we'll go with.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com