Polaris MV7

Started by 2006YFZ450, September 21, 2005, 06:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

I saw the MV7 when I was buying my Raptor 700R.  It looked bad a$$ I really want to buy one and ship it to my uncle.  But im not sure how realible it is?  Its like around $$10k
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Bigscrb15

I love that quad. too heavy for mud though. its a beast!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

stump66

"But im not sure how realible it is?"
All I can say is its a POLARIS> and when my wifes banshee or my sons 440ex or my other sons quads break down my POLARIS Is ALWAYS there to tow them in. I want the 800 myself  ;) :drive.gif
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Magnum330

Yea the salesman says you can drop it out of an airplane and when it hits the ground you can hop on it and take off without any problems.

Yea like I'm really going to just push an 10k dollar atv out of an airplane. Shoot I don't even fly.  ::)
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com