Sunshine MX vs. Seminole MX

Started by 2006YFZ450, September 20, 2005, 04:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is a better Track?

Sunshine MX
Seminole MX

2006YFZ450

I go track riding but Sunshine is getting boring i thought of going to seminole this weekend but never been their.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

LTR450 994

never been to sunshine but seminole is a blast to run at.

trx#9

I think seminole mx is having a quad only race OCT 1 and 2 you might want to wait til then. I never been their either!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Toomey

I think the race is just on Sunday.  I hope it's not on Saturday.  :'(
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

i have been to both and its not even close!!!  SEMINOLE IS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN SUNSHINE!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com