Important poll

Started by cain73, September 13, 2005, 01:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what color should I vote for Dr. Dirt to paint his yard ?

red
1 (4.3%)
blue
3 (13%)
green
4 (17.4%)
purple
14 (60.9%)
yellow
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

cain73

I couldn't decide which color to vote for in Dr. Dirt's poll so I thought I'd run a poll to get suggestions  :D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

You  where  up  till  almost  2 am  and  thats  the  best  you  could  come  up  with ? ::)   Tool. :o ;D   I  say  go  with  zuki  yellow. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

SkyHighT100

#2
LMAO... For the love of God, enough with the polls already ;)

And my vote goes with the purple.... does anyone remember the old purple color Yamaha used to have?  :Dead.gif
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Njoutlaw88

Like I said atv florida is going to hell with polls.

Quad32x

atvflorida  is  going  to  hell  with  pics  of  purple  cars. ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Really?

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

LOL !! ;D    How  long  did  you  look  for  that ? ;) ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

SkyHighT100

While we're on the subject....

[attachment deleted by admin]
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Dr.Dirt

I just caught this one cain  ;D  I thought you were joking when you said that you were gonna make one to see what you should vote, too funny  :D

big-daddy

cainpole, enough with the polls  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2005, 12:17:17 PM
atvflorida  is  going  to  hell  with  pics  of  purple  cars. ::)


thats going to be my car soon. its a 69 gtx 440 and you must be an anti mopar guy

Quad32x

#11
Not  really. ???
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com