are you gonna ride on mothers day

Started by klutchbuster400, May 07, 2005, 09:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

whos riding mothers day, come on it is mothersday are you gonna leave mom home on her day

rubicon500kid

i wish i could go lol cant wate till 3 weeks when i can ride  my mom  is proble going out to the hump
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

stump66

My wife wouldn't rather be doing anything else but riding with the kids. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY BABE!
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

klutchbuster400

ha u guys r lucky, my mom fliped once at lost lake n never been ona quad or trike or anything like it ever since, ill be home with my mom, but it wont be that bad  

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

klutchbuster400

im washin the cars, watta mothers day gift huh

qt314nfla

I don't have kids but got to spend the whole day w/ my cousin and another kid.  It was funny, people kept coming up to me and saying happy mothers day everywhere we went.
A lucky day for me to spend time w/ such great kids.  Unfortunately, their parents spent the whole day painting my office.

Gamer

My wife would kick my a$$ if I rode today.  To much family to visit today anyways.

bigscrub79

My mom ended up not comin home today so i should have gone riding. [smiley=angry2.gif]
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com