ATV TELEVISION

Started by Magnum330, September 11, 2005, 05:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum330

I was wondering if anyone watches this show it comes on the out door channel on Wed nights @ 9:30? If so what do you think about it.

This week he started a new series call the best of 2005. I see Polaris in a lot of the pic but he hardley ever says any thing about them. Mostly Honda and a couple others. I like the show but I hate it when they show all the trails in other states that people ride on and I wish it was an hour long in stead of half an hour long.



Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

Numkut

I usually watch it, just not on wens. usually reruns. That dune YFZ450 was bad. Did you see the one on the ONF? I thought it was pretty funny. They said that we had a large whoop "section".
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Southern4x4

i dont got that channle but i wish i did
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Chuck_Norris

haven't seen it yet. I tried to stay awake long enough to watch 2wheel tuesdays. but trying to get up a 4:30 is tough after that.

53yfz450

Quote from: Numkut on September 11, 2005, 03:40:56 PM
I usually watch it, just not on wens. usually reruns. That dune YFZ450 was bad. Did you see the one on the ONF? I thought it was pretty funny. They said that we had a large whoop "section".

hes talking about atv television not atv sport. atv sport tv comes on tuesdays at 5:00.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

stump66

It replays on weekends I saw it saturday afternoon, forget the time
though. Good show,
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!