I'M SORRY PEOPLE

Started by TurboBanshee_kid, September 10, 2005, 12:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboBanshee_kid

I'm sorry about getting so worked up about some postes that have been posted on this site :( . But the truth is I don't know what I would do if I was not able to come back on this site anymore, I would probably lose my mind :cursing.gif.

So what i would like to do is make a group TRIP up to Ocala National forest/ Big Scrub maybe in NOC OR DEC 2005.  :)  :T

What do you think? :)

                                            Sorry from. David M. M. ALLEN  :king.gif
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

GSPKurt

What's that about? Were you threatened to be banned? I don't see your posts as bad, unless the moderators get to them before I read them!!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GSPKurt

When all is said and done, all is said and done, and everyone moves forward. I get irritated as he** with some of the uninformed idiotic posts on here, but we still have the 1st amendment, and if I don't want to hear it, I just don't go back in that thread! That's what makes this a great country!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

TurboBanshee_kid

I have never been talk to about being kicked off.

It was some of the post i made in the  .Bush Family comments.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

GSPKurt

It's a very heated thread right now. No big deal.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

cain73

Don't sweat it. I of all people know about getting passionate about my beliefs/posts. The good thing is that the members of this site (for the most part  ;)) are intelligent and easy going. Just because some of don't agree on some issues doesn't mean that we dislike each other. We can disagree and still all get along. If nothing else we have quads in common  ;D Just don't cross the line of attacking someone for his/her beliefs and they will do the same. As long as you abide by the rules of decency for the site you should have no problem.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

TurboBanshee_kid

YOU SAID IT PERFECT!

Thank you :)
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

spacerider

dont worry turbo your alright
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

TurboBanshee_kid

thank you

your a ok guy to!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: cain73 on September 10, 2005, 12:33:30 AM
Don't sweat it. I of all people know about getting passionate about my beliefs/posts. The good thing is that the members of this site (for the most part  ;)) are intelligent and easy going. Just because some of don't agree on some issues doesn't mean that we dislike each other. We can disagree and still all get along. If nothing else we have quads in common  ;D Just don't cross the line of attacking someone for his/her beliefs and they will do the same. As long as you abide by the rules of decency for the site you should have no problem.
Very true cain, Turbo dont sweat the small stuff. people are not going agree with you 100% on every topic, shoot look at my examples on religion related issues. talk about black eyes I'll share a few with ya. take the lumbs and learn by what is said and become stronger as a result.
CARRY ON PRIVATE!

Bigscrb15

Dont back down from YOUR opinions even if I say they are stupid, lol. Thats what the 1st ammendment is for. You might argue on this site with alot of the people and disagree with them but I can almost guarantee that if you are on a group ride we will all get along great and if you were to get hurt we would all try to help you in anyway we could. This site is like a giant family, you always argue and disagree but when it comes down to it we are always there for eachother.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

TurboBanshee_kid

that's guy's. You guy's are great people!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

gery350

congrats......you've just taken the first step to becoming a man.
you've made us proud. now lets argue about something stupid like politics, religion, or abortion! ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

yunt2ride

The best thing is to leave politics out of here but when people like NJ come on here and start threads about politics on something that he just heard, it pi$$es me off. Get your facts together and don't take what the media is telling you unless you know that it is fact. For people to accuse instead of take blame is not the way to get things done. Our president does not make all of the decisions for our country, beleive it or not but he has a chain of command also. The governor of Louisiana could have made some decisions that would have saved a lot of people. The mayor of New Orleans could have made decisions that would have saved a lot of people but instead he got his tail out of there and let everyone else fend for themselves then use the MEDIA to cuss and complain about what other people (mainly our president) has not done. I feel for those people out there but some of them still do not want any help and the ones that stayed back only  wanted help after they realize that the decision they made did not work out the way they were thinking. You are entitled to your opinion but if your gonna give me your opinion then expect my opinion on it also.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

bigscrub79

Dont worry about it man. This is the fun part when those types of posts get going. None of it should be taken personally. Most of us on here are mature enough to be able to argue and not let it ruin our friendships.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

MrsPureLogic

Turbo I don't think you have anything to worry about....you seem like you've got a good "knocker" on those shoulders  ;)  I've seen some really immature comments made on here and I've never seen them coming from you.  But like it was said above.....this is a free country......freedom of speech..... :lecture.gif 

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Da_Mtg_Man

Major Kudos to you bro. It takes a real man to apologize when a mistake is made and you did just that. You're alright in my book.
Now, No more F bombs.... :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Old_School

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 10, 2005, 12:10:48 AM
I'm sorry about getting so worked up about some postes that have been posted on this site :( . But the truth is I don't know what I would do if I was not able to come back on this site anymore, I would probably lose my mind :cursing.gif.

So what i would like to do is make a group TRIP up to Ocala National forest/ Big Scrub maybe in NOC OR DEC 2005.  :)  :T

What do you think? :)

                                            Sorry from. David M. M. ALLEN  :king.gif

Don't worry about it. Stick to your guns. You know what they say about opinions, they're like bungholes, everybody has them and they all stink.

Just run them over with your quad.   ;) Problem solved.
-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

rideordie

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 10, 2005, 12:10:48 AM
I'm sorry about getting so worked up about some postes that have been posted on this site :( . But the truth is I don't know what I would do if I was not able to come back on this site anymore, I would probably lose my mind :cursing.gif.

So what i would like to do is make a group TRIP up to Ocala National forest/ Big Scrub maybe in NOC OR DEC 2005.  :)  :T

What do you think? :)

                                            Sorry from. David M. M. ALLEN  :king.gif
group ride sounds like a great idea... i am dieing to meet some of the people from the forums and make some new friends. Besides, it hurts to much when the you can only hug a quad with a hot exhaust. I'll still do it anyway, i love my 400. And sometimes love hurts.