Cuncussion Question!

Started by MXRACER86, September 09, 2005, 06:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MXRACER86

I crashed on sunday at bithlo and I got a concussion, (my 5th one), Today is friday and I am still a little dizzy. Is that normal? And how long until you think I should get back to riding?
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

dreth

5 concussios!!!!!!!!!!!! you need to see a DR. and you might want to consider giving up MX

Ida_Mann

dude,,,,what about seeing a doctor, or asking that question of a doctor?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hollywood

I have had a couple slight ones over the years but after 5 days your still dizzy and you haven't been to the Doctor! :o  Dude I'd have been there the 2nd day get your butt over there.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

MXRACER86

I can't afford to go to a doctor, I don't have medical insurance, I can't give up mx. It's all I got! :'(
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

GSPKurt

A concussion is a brain injury. You should see a neurologist, and soon.

Is MX worth losing your life for or becoming paralyzed for? Please- see a doctor. You can't MX in a wheelchair.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Chuck_Norris

Go to the Emergency Room they can not decline you medical attention

jwscroll

You could have some swelling going on up there. Suck it up, see a doctor or at least an emergency room doc. You'll have to pay later but they can't refuse you for no insurance.
Go to the doc, go to the doc.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Grizzlygirl

You need a CAT scan no question if you are still dizzy. You could have some swelling on the brain. The hospital has to see you.
  Go Now
  Mama Grizz

Njoutlaw88

go to the doctor. We dont want you to die. I would go tonight to the e.r. because you could have a stroke.

Da_Mtg_Man

If you decide not to go to the hospital can I have your quad?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

stump66

#11
If you have yet to see a dr how do you know you have one? Are going by symptoms or past experience or are you just confused? jk
:banghead.gif
I had a bad one in my wreck and I was out for 5 days it no picnic.
GO TO THE DOC DUMMY  ;)
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

MXRACER86

Im feeling much better now everyone, But I keep everyone updated.
I had a bad case of whiplash and I think that that is what was causing my dizzyness, I got a chiropracter appointment monday.
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

dreth

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 10, 2005, 07:57:22 PM
If you decide not to go to the hospital can I have your quad?

KIDS! THEY DONT LISTEN ;)

shulco

Go to the hosptial,  they will send you a bill  when you get the bill call them and explain you have no insurance, then start playing lets make a deal.   my 900  bill for emergency room was cut to 368   only thing is be ready to pay what is setteled on.   

JustC1582

I've had 3 of them (1 severe, 2 mild)....  if your 5th one was as bad as my first one then you might have pain & headaches for several weeks...  but you should see a doctor.
2004 POLARIS Sportsman 500 HO (50th Anniversary Edition)

26'' MudLites
K & N Air Filter
Brush Guard

Honda250ex

I had one, and I was air lifted are you mad!!!!!!!!!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ronny86250r

hey dont worry about insurance you need to worry about your health when your health goes then you go down for a long time , so get checked out !

ronny86250r

on a lighter note are you blonde? :D  just a quick joke hope ya get checked out

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com