Would you say sorry?

Started by Njoutlaw88, September 09, 2005, 01:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

As a joke my friend and I threw an empty cup out the window of my car at my friend. Well his dad flipped out and tried to call my parents. So I say sorry to the dad?

Discuss.

Southern4x4

#1
telkl him it wuz a joke and tell him to deal wit it lol just tell him it wuz a joke if i did that 2 sum 1 ied leave em mad i dont really care lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

tell him to call ur mom and dad and then just tell them it was a joke
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Ms.Mud

personally, i would "sorry, it was only meant to be  a joke, and im really sorry"  ;) ;) (even if you arent sorry, still, just say you are)lol
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

svtbolt04

Personally, I think you should pull up your pair and be a man. Tell him to call your parents. If the cup was perhaps plastic, tell him to calm down. If it was glass, then you should have known better.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Honda250ex

#5
If it was glass then I think he will get a a$$ whoopen.
                                                 
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

themensh

"Sorry.....it was a joke and I know littering is wrong. " should suffice.
  Don't dwell on crap like that.....ten months  from now, no one will care.

               Chuck

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com