Reasons to call in sick at work and go riding

Started by CAOSPOP, April 29, 2005, 07:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAOSPOP

 ;D
1. I was sprayed by a skunk.

2. I tripped over my dog and was knocked unconscious.

3. My bus broke down and was held up by robbers.

4. I was arrested as a result of mistaken identity.

5. I forgot to come back to work after lunch.

6. I couldn't find my shoes.

7. I hurt myself bowling.

8. I was spit on by a venomous snake.

9. I totaled my wife's jeep in a collision with a cow.

10. A hitman was looking for me.

11. My curlers burned my hair and I had to go to the hairdresser.

12. I eloped.

13. My brain went to sleep and I couldn't wake it up.

14. My cat unplugged my alarm clock.

15. I had to be there for my husband's grand jury trial.

16. I had to ship my grandmother's bones to India (note: she passed away 20 years before).

17. I forgot what day of the week it was.

18. Someone slipped drugs in my drink last night.

19. A tree fell on my car.

20. My monkey died.


Honda328i

My personal favorite:

"I found a snake in my engine"  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

SkyHighT100

QuoteMy personal favorite:

"I found a snake in my engine"  ;D


Works everytime :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

singleshot

I just tell them I am having eye trouble. :o





I can't see myself comming to work today!   ;D ;D
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

dmljohnson

i just i have a sleeping dis order......and when you finish start snoreing................. >:(
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

kawGIRL

am having FEMALE problems LOL it works for male or female  ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

inked4life87

how about,i lost my dog in the everglades and need to go find him,my kids really miss him

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

CAOSPOP

QuoteMy personal favorite:

"I found a snake in my engine"  ;D
Poor thing he was just trying to stay warm.

yfz450psycho


Mrs.Nightbreed

Quoteam having FEMALE problems LOL it works for male or female  ;)

The best part of that one is that either way the boss doesn't want details [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

CAOSPOP

Quotetell your boss that you just lack intrest
Self explanitory  ;D

kawGIRL

#12
Here is a good one...

My solar powered gate opener is dead and I can't get my car out of the driveway untill the sun comes back out  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

No excuse just do it. or Im sick, Im sick of being sick and tired
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

MuddyGurl101

Keep make excuses and you won't have a job to pay for your 4-wheeler!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

yfz450psycho


klutchbuster400

#16
hey anybody have any good excuses for getting out of school early to go riden  ;D

kawGIRL

NO! Stay in School and work on that spelling test  ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

yfz450psycho


klutchbuster400

i do good in school see school s-c-h-o-o-l lol ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com