help with rear axle

Started by WOODY_450r, September 07, 2005, 02:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOODY_450r

I'm going to sell my raptor 660 and get a yfz and i have a really good rear axle on my raptor i was wondering if i could put it on the yfz when i get one if it dosent already have one ... also whats is the best exhaust fo a mx yfz   
                                        THANKS
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

WOODY_450r

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

WOODY_450r

all im riding is pretty much track but here is this one yfz i might buy with a gytr exhaust are they good for the track
                                        THANKS
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Mrs.Nightbreed

Looking in my parts books at Dura Blue and Lonestar the part numbers are different for the Raptor and YFZ, so I think it is safe to say that you can't swap them out.

Mrs.Nightbreed

As for the exhaust I hear Sparks or Rossier are great pipes for the YFZ.

Toomey

I've heard that the Dubach slip on and the Jardine are the best for the YFZ.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

WOODY_450r

Well thanks im getting a nice yfz with a rear axle already on it but still wondering how good those GYTR exhaust are
                                             THANKS
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

310R_Dude

Quote from: Toomey954 on September 09, 2005, 02:02:47 PM
I've heard that the Dubach slip on and the Jardine are the best for the YFZ.

If you plan on having "Long Travel" suspension on rear. NO for the
Dr.D pipe. The brake caliper will clobber it!!!

I have been there and done that.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

WOODY_450r

Thanks for telling me that. ;D But i still need to know how good the GYTR exhaust are                    THANKS
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

310R_Dude

Quote from: woodyraptor on September 09, 2005, 09:15:21 PM
... But i still need to know how good the GYTR exhaust are?

Have you ever been to   http://yfzcentral.com/  Look around there.
If I had more info I would give it to you. Sorry
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.