hey i cant get into the chat?!

Started by rendecksblaster, September 06, 2005, 09:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rendecksblaster

hey i wanted to get into the chat. but i dont know i think its no working. it just says "unknown' , i want to get into to talke about riding. is it working for anyone  else?

tanks. :bow.gif :Clap.gif :Hug.gif :deal.gif
yamah 240ccc blaster, high modded. fast. with pipe


82 ford truck

i love you charlene

Dr.Dirt

It doesnt work for me either  :dunno.gif

klutchbuster400

write your name at the top of the screen and hit enter, i had that problem to lol, o btw you can put your screen name as who ever you want, right lmk :D ;)

Dr.Dirt

Where do I type my name in? It just goes to a white screen with an red x at the top left.

klutchbuster400


Dr.Dirt

Its just a red x for me. I guess AOL does not like chat rooms.

klutchbuster400


Dr.Dirt

Well I guess I better bring the Camaro to croom than.  ;D

klutchbuster400

dont know how good it will handle the whoops :D

Dr.Dirt

Thats why I just got my new 16.3 inch front and rear travel suspension by Elka  ::)   ;D

o4250

Looks like he figured it out :tsktsk.gif :H



klutchbuster400


rendecksblaster

hey i got inot the chat. dont a mkea fun of me anymore :'( >:( >:(
yamah 240ccc blaster, high modded. fast. with pipe


82 ford truck

i love you charlene

klutchbuster400

ummm, wait a minute, arent you reDNecks blaster lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com