Bill of Sale

Started by Team_Leader, May 02, 2005, 10:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team_Leader

Didn't there use to be a thread/topic that was a sticky that had a "Bill of Sale" as a attachment.  I could type one up, but I remeber this one looked good-clean.  Plus I need it say or somehow word it saying I don't have  title because I purchased it before 07/01/02.  Any help would be appreciated.
Travis Spiers (Team Leader)
2002 Polaris Sportsman 700
27x12x12 TriClaws Front and Rear
1 1/2 Wide Trac Spacers
Highlifter Outlaaw Axles (Front)

Team_Leader

You mean no one has a bill of sale form saved to to there computer in word or pdf format.   Come people, help me put here
Travis Spiers (Team Leader)
2002 Polaris Sportsman 700
27x12x12 TriClaws Front and Rear
1 1/2 Wide Trac Spacers
Highlifter Outlaaw Axles (Front)

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Here. You will have to rename the jpg extension to pdf  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Team_Leader

Thanks alot.... ;) [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Travis Spiers (Team Leader)
2002 Polaris Sportsman 700
27x12x12 TriClaws Front and Rear
1 1/2 Wide Trac Spacers
Highlifter Outlaaw Axles (Front)

stump66

I can email it to you, pm me you addy and I get it right out. ;)
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Team_Leader

QuoteI can email it to you, pm me you addy and I get it right out. ;)

I was able to get it to work....Th [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]anks alot.
Travis Spiers (Team Leader)
2002 Polaris Sportsman 700
27x12x12 TriClaws Front and Rear
1 1/2 Wide Trac Spacers
Highlifter Outlaaw Axles (Front)

MotoMike

I can't get it to work...please email it to me...miker@aquaticeco.com.

Thank you!
Mike

MotoMike

Nevermind...I made some changes to link and removed the word, attachments and now it works...

http://www.atvflorida.com/files/billofsale.pdf

Mike