Group Ride in ONF for Juggalo_Warrior

Started by T2, September 05, 2005, 03:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

I am trying to set up a Group ride for Juggalo_Warrior that is defending our country in Iraq. Hes been trying to get a ride going for when he gets back into town and not many people resonded to him except for Dreth and he is setting up a ride at Seminole track the following week. So I wrote to him and said I would try to get a ride set up for him. So this date seems to work out for him and I. The date is Sep 25 at ONF @ 900 am. So lets try to get as many people as we can and show J.W around the forest and enjoy ourselves at the same time. Hope to get many resposes see you guys there. Tony aka T2Raptor.

BTW this ride is for everyone not just the speed riders this can include ult too.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

atvtrailer

well, looks like i should be able to go that day since its a sunday
where in onf will the ride be?
05 450r #13B

T2

Most likely at the Big Scrub so J.W. can put a pic on what the Scrub looks like.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

atvtrailer

ok, i should be there then since i wont be able to ride saturday due to the ACT  :( and i like to ride every weekend if possible  :)
05 450r #13B

LakeMaryKid

Ill try and shoot to have my bike done by then.....see if im able to find a ride up.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

backinsaddle

I'll try to be there.  May not be able to because of conflicts with other activities, but I'll do everything I can to make it.

GSPKurt

I'm IN!!!   :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif

Susieblazer-
You and the crew in????
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

OIF_Warrior

#8
I just want to say a BIG "Thanks" to everyone thats coming out or trying to come out and ride. I haven't been a member of the sight that long but I don't think that I will find a better group of people especially atvr's no matter where the Army takes me. Everyone has been super friendly and more than helpful whenever they can. Again, "THANK YOU" and I look forward to riding with everyone whether it be at Ocala or Seminole.      J.W.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

IT200

I'm in for this ride. I live up in the southern part of ONF so let me Know what type of trails you would like to ride and I can get you there
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

OIF_Warrior

#10
Well there's going to be all types at this one I suspect so I think it would be cool to hit a little bit of everything. I personally have a warrior but i'm still game for some mud plus i'd like to see the ute's do their thing.

Also, my mom and dad will be coming with me since it's my dad's pick-up he wants to drive so is there anything like fishin he can do while we tear up the trails and mud holes and my mom just wants to watch a little bit of all of us riding before we head off down the trails.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

IT200

Sure there are alot of lakes in the area to fish at. We can get your dad to Lake Dorr for fishing. I can put him in an area with great views and lots of shade.
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

rendecksblaster

im gonna try to make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X :-* :N >:( :) ;D
yamah 240ccc blaster, high modded. fast. with pipe


82 ford truck

i love you charlene

GSPKurt

Quote from: rendecksblaster on September 06, 2005, 08:05:17 PM
im gonna try to make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X :-* :N >:( :) ;D

Do your parents know you're on the computer?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GSPKurt

#14
Quote from: Juggalo_Warrior on September 06, 2005, 12:59:57 PM
I just want to say a BIG "Thanks" to everyone thats coming out or trying to come out and ride. I haven't been a member of the sight that long but I don't think that I will find a better group of people especially atvr's no matter where the Army takes me. Everyone has been super friendly and more than helpful whenever they can. Again, "THANK YOU" and I look forward to riding with everyone whether it be at Ocala or Seminole.      J.W.

JW-

It is us who are trying to thank you for defending our country and our lives with your own. Maybe this will be a small gesture from us for your commitment to our country.

Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

qt314nfla

Well I'm not going to my seminar so I'll be available.  Only two problems.  I have alot of work to do to my quad before I can hit the trails.  So if I can get the brakes, bearings, air filter, and possibly clean the carb before we ride then I'll be there for sure. 

Second problem is this is a Sunday only ride I can't afford to just head up there for one day.  Is anyone camping and where?  It's a 6-8 hour round trip for me and then to fit a ride in I won't make it back for work on Monday.

I hope to make it but need some info.  If I go I want to make an entire weekend of it.  Camping Friday and Saturday night.

OIF_Warrior

Hey QT, I was just about to mention that. I talked to my parents and they said that going up Saturday is probably a good idea for us since we are coming from naples. If anybody has any good suggestions on camping spots or local hotels as my parents aren't that great at roughing it I would really appreciate it but even still we probably wouldn't get there until Saturday afternoon. Anyway, I understand your dilema and just appreciate the effort to make it. Hope to see you there, J.W.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

gearhead400

I dont think im going to make it. I have to take a hunter's saftey class  :-\
(yes, at 19 haha)
But like kurt said, thank you for what you are doing in iraq!
I'll try my best to make it though.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

GSPKurt

Quote from: Juggalo_Warrior on September 07, 2005, 12:08:06 AM
Hey QT, I was just about to mention that. I talked to my parents and they said that going up Saturday is probably a good idea for us since we are coming from naples. If anybody has any good suggestions on camping spots or local hotels as my parents aren't that great at roughing it I would really appreciate it but even still we probably wouldn't get there until Saturday afternoon. Anyway, I understand your dilema and just appreciate the effort to make it. Hope to see you there, J.W.

Susieblazer and family stayed at the Ocala Forest Campground last weekend, and it was a really nice place. It even has a pool.

Susie-
How much was camping and what's the phone number??
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

OIF_Warrior

Hey GSP, The internet is a wonderful thing. I got the number to Ocala Campground and called them. Sounds like a great place and mentioned to the parents and they seemed to like it. It's not official yet but we will more than likely be staying there the saturday before the ride although we won't get there til 4 or 5 that evening since my dad has to work til about noon on saturday. How is the quad security in ocala. Do a lot get stolen? Do you just chain it up in the back of the truck or what? Just kind of curious? Don't feel like losin' my quad before I get a good ride on it.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

svtbolt04

That sucks, Ill be in holo paw for a FTR race.. Its my first.. But if sunday.. I might be able to talk my mom into stopping by if its not too far away.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

WOODY_450r

Ill try to make it if my raptor is done never done a group ride before sounds like fun
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

GSPKurt

Quote from: Juggalo_Warrior on September 07, 2005, 02:20:37 PM
Hey GSP, The internet is a wonderful thing. I got the number to Ocala Campground and called them. Sounds like a great place and mentioned to the parents and they seemed to like it. It's not official yet but we will more than likely be staying there the saturday before the ride although we won't get there til 4 or 5 that evening since my dad has to work til about noon on saturday. How is the quad security in ocala. Do a lot get stolen? Do you just chain it up in the back of the truck or what? Just kind of curious? Don't feel like losin' my quad before I get a good ride on it.

JW-
Any quad is a target for theft. Make sure you chain it to the truck or something stationary. It is a nice campground, lots of quadders there. You should like it. Where are you coming from? South? If you're coming from the north, you could camp on my property, but I'm 2 hours north of ONF.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

susieblazer

 
Kurt,
     it is  (352) 669-3888

  RV's are $16 a night with all hookups, water and elec

  Trailer rentals and the A frame apartment over the game rooms are $40 a night, but they are very clean and the A/C will freeze your azzzzzzzzz off!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

GSPKurt

Quote from: susieblazer on September 07, 2005, 10:37:57 PM
 
Kurt,
     it is  (352) 669-3888

  RV's are $16 a night with all hookups, water and elec

  Trailer rentals and the A frame apartment over the game rooms are $40 a night, but they are very clean and the A/C will freeze your azzzzzzzzz off!!!


Yaeh, baby, I heard it's shagadelic! Yeah, baby!!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com