the predeturd thing

Started by njcu, September 05, 2005, 10:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

njcu

Just my two cents because obviously this has spilled on to the OTHER board.

ATVMiaXtreme.com can't and does not babysit their users... People are free to do whatever they like where ever they like outside of the site. The fact that people use the ATVMiaXtreme.com sig doesn't mean they represent the thoughts and views of all members of our board and to think that they do would be ignorant. That's paramount to having a sig with google.com and e-mailing the CEO of Google and telling them that someone who associates them selves with their company is being a pain in the butt. What the heck can he do?

I'm a frequent visitor of ATVFlorida.com and appreciate the information and and users here. I really don't think there should be warring between boards when by using both you can find quality users and information.

That's it.. my  two cents.

Don't be offended, it's the net!
[url="http://www.clubfl.com/car/atving.jpg"]http://www.clubfl.com/car/atving.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

 Ralph welcome to the site... Someone ask and I posted the truth what happen. And yes; you don't have control over Julio, but maybe there parent do. You has a member can also talk to him. I didn't hide my screen name or start B/S on your site. We also have young kids on this site that are uncontrollable, but we all jump in and stop it. The language he was using was not proper for this site. ATVMiaXtreme is more of an adult site and use language and pictures, which we didn't have on this site. Just trying to stop the bad blood between sites, there's no need to start trouble with the little bit of riding area we have.

Thanks Big-D

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

njcu

Quote from: big-daddy on September 05, 2005, 11:13:12 AMJust trying to stop the bad blood between sites, there's no need to start trouble with the little bit of riding area we have.

Thanks Big-D

I concur. That's my objective as well.
Don't be offended, it's the net!
[url="http://www.clubfl.com/car/atving.jpg"]http://www.clubfl.com/car/atving.jpg[/url]

njcu

Don't be offended, it's the net!
[url="http://www.clubfl.com/car/atving.jpg"]http://www.clubfl.com/car/atving.jpg[/url]

#74 crf250r

I agree I have no bad blood with predeture500 and welcome.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

AKA Predator500

Quote from: #74 yz85 on September 05, 2005, 01:28:09 PM
I agree I have no bad blood with predeture500 and welcome.
and by the way it predator500

bluesman

welcome to the site!!!!! now shut up and ride!!!! 8)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com