ATV Cross Country Challange

Started by Magnum330, September 04, 2005, 10:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum330

After Church today we went out to eat and while waiting in line to be seated a poster in the window cought my eye.

2005 Polaris bike fest.

The photos look cool. Several events ATVs and more.

Here's the link www.gorally.com.

It has the info and numbers to call. I've never seen this before and was wondering if anyone has ever went.

You can win some MONEY and trophies it also looks like fun
:drive.gif :Fp :Sp :Tp
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

RL400

that looks like its alot of fun, a place to actually ride ATVs!!!

Chuck_Norris

Looks cool great pics. I was troubled by the insurance guide lines
Third party public liability insurance is provided.  You are responsible for all accident damage to vehicles however arising. All vehicles used may be covered by suitable insurance; this is available at an extra charge of $75 per day (2WD) and $150 (AWD)from us if required. There is a deductible amount of $1500 (2WD) and $3500 (AWD) that is the responsibility of the driver on each claim. Alternatively a signed commitment to pay for damage may be acceptable if supported by a credit card authorization for $2000 (refundable in the event of no accident damage)
Who is really the winner on this, $3500 deductible for AWD and I have to pay $2000 if I damage
something...interesting

Magnum330

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on September 05, 2005, 08:44:56 PM
Looks cool great pics. I was troubled by the insurance guide lines
Third party public liability insurance is provided.  You are responsible for all accident damage to vehicles however arising. All vehicles used may be covered by suitable insurance; this is available at an extra charge of $75 per day (2WD) and $150 (AWD)from us if required. There is a deductible amount of $1500 (2WD) and $3500 (AWD) that is the responsibility of the driver on each claim. Alternatively a signed commitment to pay for damage may be acceptable if supported by a credit card authorization for $2000 (refundable in the event of no accident damage)
Who is really the winner on this, $3500 deductible for AWD and I have to pay $2000 if I damage
something...interesting

Chuck is this for the ATVS or the Sports cars? I know Polaris of Gainesville is one of the sponsors for this event.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com