How do the ranks on this website work?

Started by raptor426, May 11, 2005, 11:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptor426

How d can I get my rank up from a newbie to a Junior Member
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

LakeMaryKid

please...please...please...use the search button! ;)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Da_Mtg_Man

#2
0-51 = newbie
51-101 = jr member
101-251 = full member
251 -501 = senior member
501 on supreme member
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

i just got my 100th post and that makes me a full member not a senior member
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

I am still a newbie, i guess i better get busy.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Inyourdraft2000

Rank :P, What does it get you?
Just use the forumn to meet new friends, buy used parts, and laugh at the ones who worry about their post count,,,j/k
He who dies w/ the most post still dies........ ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

bigscrub79

I never even payed attention to it before this post, but you are right. Have met some great ppl on here and really enjoy this site.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quotei just got my 100th post and that makes me a full member not a senior member

Sorry, I revised it. I skipped one on accident.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com