Check out Orlando Sentinels article in FL Magazine

Started by Ida_Mann, May 01, 2005, 04:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Whole article about Croom and mentions this website twice in the article.

Id@

ps:  in today's Orlando Sentinel
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LakeMaryKid

Hahah i was waitin for someone to post it, ill scan it in a few mins! I see atvflorida im like mom ATVFLORIDA was mentioned in the paper.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

o4250



mrbones

Yahoo! Is it online on their site, orlandosentinal.com? I can't find it. I'd like to grab it online before they take it down because sometimes you have to pay for archived articles.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

LakeMaryKid

QuoteYahoo! Is it online on their site, orlandosentinal.com? I can't find it. I'd like to grab it online before they take it down because sometimes you have to pay for archived articles.

just went and looked, but couldnt come up with anything :-/
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

eric

Best news of all the article says Lynne Bolton the recreation director for the state forest says "a similiar facility will soon open in the Florida panhandle."

Honda328i

Eric,  is that you on the yellow Z400?

I had to run out at 11:30 to get a paper before they threw them out.  Not a bad article, and they mention us :)  
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

yeah, talk about recognition,,,,,,,we may get an influx of people on the site now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gery350

hey. any link to read it. isee the photo bucket quote. but not the actual post?
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

LIV2RIDE

QuoteYahoo! Is it online on their site, orlandosentinal.com? I can't find it. I'd like to grab it online before they take it down because sometimes you have to pay for archived articles.


I saved a copy of it for you. I'll mail it to you ;)
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

eric

QuoteEric,  is that you on the yellow Z400?

I had to run out at 11:30 to get a paper before they threw them out.  Not a bad article, and they mention us :)  

Naw it wasn't me in that shot Steve. Besides I would of been shooten more roost than that guy  ;)

Honda328i

I finally got around to scanning this article.  If you would like to see it, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you the PDF.  It is 28MB, so dial-up users beware.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

QuoteI could host on FTP if you want.

Id@

Cool, thanks Id@, I'll e-mail it to you.  --H
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com