Have a political coctail

Started by cain73, August 28, 2005, 12:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

At a huge political gathering Senators and Congressman are mingling and having cocktails. after a while the President enters. After a speech there is more mixing, smiling faces, and friendly talk. Barbara Bush goes to get herself and her husband a drink. Hillary Clinton approaches as Barbara hand George W. his drink and says "if I was your wife I'd have poinsoned that". to which he promply replies "and if I were your husband I'd happily drink it".
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ms.Mud

99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

devildog55

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

cain73

I just realized that after typing it one way it posted as "thingytails" to avoid use of a certain word. Good measure to ensure decency, but obviously lacks abiilty to differentiate between words used in various contexts.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com