Seminole MX !!! October 1st !!!

Started by Toomey, August 25, 2005, 11:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

lets get this back up to the top! were only 4 days away :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif

Mrs.Nightbreed

I got my baby all cleaned up and ready! (now if I can stay away from Bithlo until then...)
I have never been there. I can't wait  >:D

How many are practicing Saturday and staying for the race Sunday?

Toomey

The list I have up is who's riding Saturday, I'm not sure who's racing the next day.  I think florida400ex might, maybe arod, not sure though.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

OIF_Warrior

I'm so ready i'm about to bust! I only have 2 more days before I go out there thursday. It will be the first time i've ever ridden a track so it should be interesting. Hopefully it will help prepare me so I can ride a little faster and get a little more air on saturday. I hope you racer guys don't mind a newb asking questions. I need all the help I can get. See y'all saturday, J.W.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Toomey

Techniaclly (spelling) most of us are newbs, although some aren't, (Nightbreed, dreth, etc)  ;)
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

Quote from: Toomey954 on September 27, 2005, 06:31:16 PM
Techniaclly (spelling) most of us are newbs, although some aren't, (Nightbreed, dreth, etc)  ;)

but im old :ThumbsDown.gif

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Juggalo_Warrior on September 27, 2005, 04:20:44 PM
I'm so ready i'm about to bust! I only have 2 more days before I go out there thursday. It will be the first time i've ever ridden a track so it should be interesting. Hopefully it will help prepare me so I can ride a little faster and get a little more air on saturday. I hope you racer guys don't mind a newb asking questions. I need all the help I can get. See y'all saturday, J.W.

BOY are you going to be sore by Saturday!!!!! Arms, legs, back...your going to find sore muscles that you didn't know you have :o

:-*

Quote from: dreth on September 27, 2005, 06:34:29 PM
Quote from: Toomey954 on September 27, 2005, 06:31:16 PM
Techniaclly (spelling) most of us are newbs, although some aren't, (Nightbreed, dreth, etc)  ;)

but im old :ThumbsDown.gif
and I'm just a girl :-[ and Nightbreed is out of shape and good for 2 laps :D

LE450-RACER#77

YES I SECOND THAT !!!!!!!!!!  DRETH IS OLD & HIS BIKE IS SLLLLOOOWWWWW  ..............................   :'( :'( :'(      :R :R :R


04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

o4250

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 27, 2005, 07:44:08 AM
I got my baby all cleaned up and ready! (now if I can stay away from Bithlo until then...)
I have never been there. I can't wait  >:D

How many are practicing Saturday and staying for the race Sunday?


I think I am. Usually their races are kinda small, seems there is a lot of people doing this one, should be interesting.. :o

Flea_Jumper

 :( This weather is not looking good in Orlando, what is it looking like for the south?  I would third that but I older, and yes his bike is slowwwww, but it has wings?


Picow18

Well i'll be there saturday to practice for a few laps and i'll be racing sunday as well ( if seminole lets me race ).
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

OIF_Warrior

BOY are you going to be sore by Saturday!!!!! Arms, legs, back...your going to find sore muscles that you didn't know you have

Yeah, I know. I could barely move yesterday from the ride in ocala this past weekend but I have to leave it all on the track/trail because after this weekend I won't get to ride again for over a year.

and how do you insert quotes? I tried but couldn't get it right so i just copied and pasted. 
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Exmx54


Toomey

Quote from: Juggalo_Warrior on September 27, 2005, 09:41:13 PM
Yeah, I know. I could barely move yesterday from the ride in ocala this past weekend but I have to leave it all on the track/trail because after this weekend I won't get to ride again for over a year.

and how do you insert quotes? I tried but couldn't get it right so i just copied and pasted. 

Hey, 4 hours on the track is an entire week's worth of Ocala, comparing how tired you get with each.  The weather is saying thunderstorms, but I hope it doesn't have too much of a negative influence to the ride.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

#115
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on September 27, 2005, 06:44:26 PM
YES I SECOND THAT !!!!!!!!!!  DRETH IS OLD & HIS BIKE IS SLLLLOOOWWWWW  ..............................   :'( :'( :'(      :R :R :R




Re: 2006 450R VS 2006 YFZ450
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2005, 09:13:06 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont care what yall ride ! i will still beat you  :drive.gif


IS THIS THE QUOTE IN QUESTION ;)       :lecture.gifI LOVE YALL and when your slow you must talk smack to keep them guessing ;)

Asphaltdragon

#116
OK boys & girls, I'll be at the track on saturday with camera gear and a video assistant. My goal is to shoot content for a (family oriented) 7 minute finished video, that when complete will possibly air on TV. Yes people, TV. www.current.tv

If you would like to have screen time be prepared to answer this questions. (be prepared to sign a release form)

#1 How did you get into the sport?
#2 How does the sport fit into your life?
#3 What does the sport do for you and your family?

Of couse everyone that participates will recieve a DVD copy.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

o4250

#117
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on September 28, 2005, 02:46:13 PM
OK boys & girls, I'll be at the track on saturday with camera gear and a video assistant. My goal is to shoot content for a (family oriented) 7 minute finished video, that when complete will possibly air on TV. Yes people, TV. www.current.tv

If you would like to have screen time be prepared to answer this questions. (be prepared to sign a release form)

#1 Who did you get into the sport?
#2 How does the sport fit into your life?
#3 What does the sport do for you and your family?

Of couse everyone that participates will recieve a DVD copy.


What is this current TV? Is it like a special cable channel? sounds pretty cool. Can't wait for the ride!

O gosh looks like imma have to get my hair done :-[ :groupies.gif O0

backinsaddle

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on September 28, 2005, 02:46:13 PM

#1 Who did you get into the sport?

Do you mean, who did I do to get into the sport?

Toomey

I think he meant , how did you get into the sport, for question #1.
Dang, I'm gonna have to shave if I want to get on TV, I'm starting to look like a caveman.  :D
Asphaltdragon, this sounds like something great you're doing, really good luck with all of these media projects that you work on.  I wish I had prepped up YFZ to show off on though, oh well!  :D 
Hopefully if there's any thunderstorms they'll be after 3 p.m. after we leave.  That's usually when they come around anyways.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Exmx54

Anybody want to do a BBQ, at the last ride at thundercross I brought all the burgers and stuff and Mrs. Dreth worked her magic on the grill. Somebody else want to volunteer for this weekend? Seminoles food prices are out the roof, last weekend I payed $3.50 for a small burger. Asphaultdragon, I'd be glad to do the T.V. thing, just pull me aside if you need me to answer those questions for the vid.

Toomey

florida400ex, I was thinking of doing the same exact thing, but I didn't want suggest it, so you get the credit.  :P  I guess it could be done, but with so many people it'd be hard to do I think, unless we keep it simple.  We have a portable table, small but big enough grill, and enough charcoal if we decide to do it.  Personally I was just gonna bring some peanut butter and jelly, some fruit, and cereal, with drinks, for me to eat.  Less stress that way so I think it makes it funner overall.  Well I just wrote a book on 2+2 but whatever.  :D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Mrs.Nightbreed

I was thinking about that this morning too ;D

We can start a thread to post what we can bring :)

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: backinsaddle on September 28, 2005, 03:12:10 PM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on September 28, 2005, 02:46:13 PM

#1 Who did you get into the sport?

Do you mean, who did I do to get into the sport?

lol, I meant how did you get into the sport....
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

backinsaddle

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on September 28, 2005, 05:30:20 PM
Quote from: backinsaddle on September 28, 2005, 03:12:10 PM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on September 28, 2005, 02:46:13 PM

#1 Who did you get into the sport?

Do you mean, who did I do to get into the sport?

lol, I meant how did you get into the sport....

She was a blonde sugar momma.   ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com