Seminole MX !!! October 1st !!!

Started by Toomey, August 25, 2005, 11:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 28, 2005, 05:00:38 PM
I was thinking about that this morning too ;D

We can start a thread to post what we can bring :)

We deffintly need to start another serperate thread just to square away the details of the ride.  As a matter of fact I'll do that now, weather, directions, members planning on riding, food?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

arod

i have raced in three of the four races they have held there. i race(crawl) the c class. there is always an average of about 10-15 in this class. a and b classes usually have 6-7 racers. the race this weekend will have many quads. i will be racing on sunday. see you guys there.

Toomey

arod, how do you do against the guys in the C class?  I can't wait to see some of the A and B class riders riding, it should be impressive.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

arod

first race had 18 entries in c-i finished 5th
second race had 10(?) entries in c-finished 2nd
last race had 9-10(?)entries in c-finished 6th

a and b riders ride FAST. some clear the big step-down at the finish line.

Nightbreed

I will be racing the C class. I will probably have the only smokin bike on the gate, dont run me over, LOL ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

o4250

Quote from: Nightbreed on September 28, 2005, 09:26:55 PM
I will be racing the C class. I will probably have the only smokin bike on the gate, dont run me over, LOL ;)


Holy crap I'm gonna be racing against guys with elkas? :H

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Nightbreed on September 28, 2005, 09:26:55 PM
I will be racing the C class. I will probably have the only smokin bike on the gate, dont run me over, LOL ;)
only smokin bike????what do you think I am running in  >:( ? You better watch your smokin butt or your going to have some green shoved up in it  :o

Exmx54

I'll race B on Sunday, I feel pretty comfortable on the track and can hit any jump on there all day except for the big stepdown looking thing.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Nightbreed on September 28, 2005, 09:26:55 PM
I will be racing the C class. I will probably have the only smokin bike on the gate, dont run me over, LOL ;)
oh yeah  and what happened to "I don't think I am going to race. I think I'll just hang out and watch on Sunday?"

o4250:
He may jump more than us but all we have to do is hang back and wait 2 laps...

Exmx54

C race should be exciting, seems like a few from here will be in there, I'll get a nice cheering sectiong going for you guys! I wonder who will race pro? Theres Pro, A, B, C, and beginner on Sunday.

LostCause

what she said.
Wish I could go but 4 Hr trip for me.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

dreth


dreth

Quote from: LostCause on September 28, 2005, 09:39:55 PM
what she said.
Wish I could go but 4 Hr trip for me.


i drive 4hrs on a regular basis to ride with everyone :'( whats the problem? its all that money yall spend racing ;)

LostCause

Talked to the owner of the gas station where I get gas today.  When his tanks are empty his next order is going to be unreal.  His cost for reg unlead is $3.20.  that will make it about $3.45 for us.  All gas stations are alocated to 3000 gal. 
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Toomey

Wowzers!  I'll be getting a little four cylinder truck for sure when it's my turn for a car.  ???
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

Quote from: LostCause on September 28, 2005, 09:48:30 PM
Talked to the owner of the gas station where I get gas today.  When his tanks are empty his next order is going to be unreal.  His cost for reg unlead is $3.20.  that will make it about $3.45 for us.  All gas stations are alocated to 3000 gal. 


OFCOURSE! 1 week before my vacation! i cant back out of this one because its already paid for.

LE450-RACER#77

No your not backing out of that trip.  You shouldn't even talk about stuff like that .
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dreth

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on September 29, 2005, 11:44:58 AM
No your not backing out of that trip.  You shouldn't even talk about stuff like that .


youd have to break both my legs to keep me away from durhamtown ;D especially with all those yfzs i will be getting to smoke :R

Flea_Jumper


Exmx54

Had a great fun day. Lawnmanmx and his friend john figured out why my quad was handling all out of control, my A-arms have about 2-3 inches of play in them, every single bushing is shot. Beware of running the sanddragon, Denton, Janssen, or ATVfourplay A-arms, as this could be VERY dangerous. I won't be racing because I now have no A-arms.

lawn_man mx

had  an  awasome time today.   thanks  to every  one for the great food .great  meeting  you  guys   asphaltdragon    honda328  and jw   sorry about  your quad man! be  safe  on your yourney! ;D 
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

dreth


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com