Rebel Flag merchandise

Started by camomama38, August 24, 2005, 08:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camomama38

 :P :P  I sell Rebel flag Merchandise and I press T-shirts.  I am looking for new places to go and setup.  Mudholes, countryfests, craft shows.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  I already set up at L-Cross every month.

Asphaltdragon

That's great... I needs to get some new flags.... Get-r-done!!!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

o4250


wilburz

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 24, 2005, 08:05:46 PM
That's great... I needs to get some new flags.... Get-r-done!!!

yes. my current supply of flags and parafanalia is running low too!
Could you post some prices. t-shirts etc. 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

I ned a few of those rebel flag caps, some bumper stickers and one of those big flags to fly in the back of the truck. do you have a mail order service?
Remember it's heritage not hate.

Robert4570

Quote from: o4250 on August 24, 2005, 08:27:18 PM
http://www.gigmasters.com/Rap/Rap_WestPalmBeach_FL.asp

Heres some concerts you could sell those shirts at. :o

I don't think they'll sell many  at those concerts. ???

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

PureLogic

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

camomama38

I sell my shirts for $12.00 or 2 for $20.00,  My  3 x 5 flags are only $8.00.  I have the Crack of Dawn line,  Trucks, Dogs, Flags, Deer, Hogs and alot more.  I probably have over 200  different transfers.  I also sell hats, bathing suits, sunglasses, sandals and alot more. :o :P  You can email me if you need more info.   Thanks.  I will also check about the concerts. 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com